TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I remember pairs like the Red joints from when I was younger. I always thought they were fly. But I couldn't get a pair of those because I had like ONE pair of sneakers to rock at a time.

So an all Red or all Orange pair just were not going to do. Only guys that had those around me way were the guys that could afford multiple pairs for their rotation.

Most of whom engaged in less than legal activities. What hurt was them #*$@# looked EXTRA fresh when they rocked them too. They hooked them up right.

I remember pairs like the Red joints from when I was younger. I always thought they were fly. But I couldn't get a pair of those because I had like ONE pair of sneakers to rock at a time.

So an all Red or all Orange pair just were not going to do. Only guys that had those around me way were the guys that could afford multiple pairs for their rotation.

Most of whom engaged in less than legal activities. What hurt was them #*$@# looked EXTRA fresh when they rocked them too. They hooked them up right.

those 91 grapes are too dope where the hell is a 10.5-11.5
alien.gif

If you wear a size 12 and have been looking for these .. do yourself a favor and do NOT ask me how much I paid for them.

Spoiler alert - $26.00 + $15.00 shipping = $41.00 - $36.50 in eBay bucks = $4.50 check the sig 
pimp.gif

If you wear a size 12 and have been looking for these .. do yourself a favor and do NOT ask me how much I paid for them.

Spoiler alert - $26.00 + $15.00 shipping = $41.00 - $36.50 in eBay bucks = $4.50 check the sig 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
, man, I wish I could find deals like that. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] In other news, I saw a DS size 9.5 pair of mushrooms go for $88.  [/color]My luck, I can't even find pairs in my size 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Not that I don't have enough AF1s to wear the rest of my life... but there is always room for more! 
devil.gif

pimp.gif
, man, I wish I could find deals like that. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] In other news, I saw a DS size 9.5 pair of mushrooms go for $88.  [/color]My luck, I can't even find pairs in my size 
30t6p3b.gif
.  Not that I don't have enough AF1s to wear the rest of my life... but there is always room for more! 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] In other news, I saw a DS size 9.5 pair of mushrooms go for $88. [/color]
[/color]

damnnnn.....that would be my size aaargh
mad.gif
!! Nice deal on those carbons
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)] In other news, I saw a DS size 9.5 pair of mushrooms go for $88. [/color]
[/color]

mad.gif
pimp.gif

Kbizzle, those are my current must have. Never found a VNDS-DS pair in a 13. Crazy crazy deal.

Kbizzle, those are my current must have. Never found a VNDS-DS pair in a 13. Crazy crazy deal.

Originally Posted by gldcst

[/color]

mad.gif
pimp.gif
Sorry, by the time I got around to seeing them, they were already being sold.  If I was a little sooner, I would have picked 'em up and hooked someone here up.

Back
Top Bottom