TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

The all pink TS are nice but the ones that were brought up were the 3/4 white with pink back and one of the pair had a yellowed pink jelly sole. But I agree, all pink TS are nice and much nicer.

Thanks for the confirmation!
I agree, those other ones do suck, but not the one I mentioned. Far from it.

Here's a pic of the one I'm referring too:

205083450.jpg

PO

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

The all pink TS are nice but the ones that were brought up were the 3/4 white with pink back and one of the pair had a yellowed pink jelly sole. But I agree, all pink TS are nice and much nicer.

Thanks for the confirmation!
I agree, those other ones do suck, but not the one I mentioned. Far from it.

Here's a pic of the one I'm referring too:

205083450.jpg

PO

You think denim will ever become an option for ID's? I swear the suede looks like denim when you're designing a pair. Has corduroy ever been used on a pair of AF1s?

You think denim will ever become an option for ID's? I swear the suede looks like denim when you're designing a pair. Has corduroy ever been used on a pair of AF1s?

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

for those that have questions about newer releases, the 1thology is an ok resource. for older stuff, it's kinda junk. 
Thanks for the link bro. Did Nike stop maintaining the site though? 80% of the stuff that dropped in '07 is not listed and there's nothing from '09 onwards.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

for those that have questions about newer releases, the 1thology is an ok resource. for older stuff, it's kinda junk. 
Thanks for the link bro. Did Nike stop maintaining the site though? 80% of the stuff that dropped in '07 is not listed and there's nothing from '09 onwards.

Can anyone help me out? I have an old pair of High-top AF1 from my freshman year of HS. It was in 2002/2003, they are black leather w/white swoosh, white Nike Air on back of heel, all black sole and the strap is all black nylon. I can't seem to find any pics of them online before. I still have them and they are in decent condition. I was just wondering if anybody can help me out with info on them like release date? Theres a pic on page 169 that looks almost exactly like them but my pair does not have the leather strap w/swoosh. My pair has a plain black nyon strap. Any info is appreciated.

Can anyone help me out? I have an old pair of High-top AF1 from my freshman year of HS. It was in 2002/2003, they are black leather w/white swoosh, white Nike Air on back of heel, all black sole and the strap is all black nylon. I can't seem to find any pics of them online before. I still have them and they are in decent condition. I was just wondering if anybody can help me out with info on them like release date? Theres a pic on page 169 that looks almost exactly like them but my pair does not have the leather strap w/swoosh. My pair has a plain black nyon strap. Any info is appreciated.

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

I think your talkin about the 02's on the left from 6-18-02..when searching images include the style # on the box in the 2nd pic (624038 011) and you should be able to pull up a few images

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

I think your talkin about the 02's on the left from 6-18-02..when searching images include the style # on the box in the 2nd pic (624038 011) and you should be able to pull up a few images

Back
Top Bottom