TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

these Reggies (RIP) are fire 
pimp.gif

just watched Spike Lee's Clockers, some nice shoes in that movie, most noteable were the CVS Highs that mekhi phifer wore. I think they are CVS, but not 100% sure.
Best Pic i could get:

forcesz.jpg

these Reggies (RIP) are fire 
pimp.gif

just watched Spike Lee's Clockers, some nice shoes in that movie, most noteable were the CVS Highs that mekhi phifer wore. I think they are CVS, but not 100% sure.
Best Pic i could get:

forcesz.jpg

Real sad about Reggie, man. A nice tribute. I was only lurking at that time.

I agree. It is really difficult to make a bespoke that isn't a clown shoe because the whole time you're trying to justify to yourself the $800 price tag, so you're compelled to use all kinds of materials off the beaten path. It was probably easier to stick on the more simpler side when doing the Reggie shoe because it's a tribute and you had different people donating, so the price wasn't the primary thing on your mind - just trying to do something that Reggie would have appreciated. In reality, that's the way you should approach a Bespoke too. But, honestly, except in extraordinary circumstances (like the Reggie deal), I just don't think it even makes sense to make Bespokes - unless you really like wild shoes that is.

Real sad about Reggie, man. A nice tribute. I was only lurking at that time.

I agree. It is really difficult to make a bespoke that isn't a clown shoe because the whole time you're trying to justify to yourself the $800 price tag, so you're compelled to use all kinds of materials off the beaten path. It was probably easier to stick on the more simpler side when doing the Reggie shoe because it's a tribute and you had different people donating, so the price wasn't the primary thing on your mind - just trying to do something that Reggie would have appreciated. In reality, that's the way you should approach a Bespoke too. But, honestly, except in extraordinary circumstances (like the Reggie deal), I just don't think it even makes sense to make Bespokes - unless you really like wild shoes that is.

Lightly used, but somebody got a pretty decent deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I slept. I would have considered doubling up. ...Though I usually bow out at the last minute when thinking about doubling up on a shoe I already have worn with a second used pair. It's one thing to get a DS pair when I've already worn mine - or to get a used pair of something I have DS and keep the DS pair that way, but I feel kinda dumb owning 2 lightly used pairs of the same shoe.

...I got a shipment today too. I have some pics to take!

Lightly used, but somebody got a pretty decent deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2...trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I slept. I would have considered doubling up. ...Though I usually bow out at the last minute when thinking about doubling up on a shoe I already have worn with a second used pair. It's one thing to get a DS pair when I've already worn mine - or to get a used pair of something I have DS and keep the DS pair that way, but I feel kinda dumb owning 2 lightly used pairs of the same shoe.

...I got a shipment today too. I have some pics to take!

Originally Posted by Jae718

i love the heal tabs on those bespokes, and welcome

and im happy ppl was feelin the reggies, when i was workin on them with Adam Sofa, we were very concerned how the ppl who donated would feel about them, which is why we set them on a 90s Houston Rockets theme which was somethin that related to reggie, im really grateful that i got to design this shoe to represent reggie it meant alot to me from working on them in 21 mercer all the way to the final product with the boxs and all... Rest In Peace Reggie

dope shoe for a great guy! Regg was most def one of the kooooooolllllist dudes from my uptown.net days. Rest in power mr.reggie Jae what up! Fresh picks to all.

Originally Posted by Jae718

i love the heal tabs on those bespokes, and welcome

and im happy ppl was feelin the reggies, when i was workin on them with Adam Sofa, we were very concerned how the ppl who donated would feel about them, which is why we set them on a 90s Houston Rockets theme which was somethin that related to reggie, im really grateful that i got to design this shoe to represent reggie it meant alot to me from working on them in 21 mercer all the way to the final product with the boxs and all... Rest In Peace Reggie

dope shoe for a great guy! Regg was most def one of the kooooooolllllist dudes from my uptown.net days. Rest in power mr.reggie Jae what up! Fresh picks to all.

thanks guys

reggies shoes is a bespoke, n not a pe

nimisis whats good my dude

and yeah 1 pair is in reggies size 9 and the other for his pops 10.5, im so mad i didnt id the reggies when i had the chance and they offerd more colors in the nubuck option
01 safetys for today...to win a burger comp i wasnt gona even enter at my boys sandwich shop 
pimp.gif

thanks guys

reggies shoes is a bespoke, n not a pe

nimisis whats good my dude

and yeah 1 pair is in reggies size 9 and the other for his pops 10.5, im so mad i didnt id the reggies when i had the chance and they offerd more colors in the nubuck option
01 safetys for today...to win a burger comp i wasnt gona even enter at my boys sandwich shop 
pimp.gif

Real dope joints from the usual suspects, too many to name! 

Great job by all involved on the Reggie Bespokes, R.I.P.

gldcst - Good eye, he's definitely rocking 1994 CVS High's Black/True Red. 

Sorry for the bad phone pics, but gotta try to keep the Mid showcase going, and also a pair of Highs for the homie BIP…

1996   NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID SC   WHITE/BRIGHT GOLDENROD

1995   NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH SC   WHITE/LIGHT ZEN GREY-ULTRAMARINE

Real dope joints from the usual suspects, too many to name! 

Great job by all involved on the Reggie Bespokes, R.I.P.

gldcst - Good eye, he's definitely rocking 1994 CVS High's Black/True Red. 

Sorry for the bad phone pics, but gotta try to keep the Mid showcase going, and also a pair of Highs for the homie BIP…

1996   NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID SC   WHITE/BRIGHT GOLDENROD

1995   NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH SC   WHITE/LIGHT ZEN GREY-ULTRAMARINE

that ultramarine accent puts that shoe into a whole different level. insane man. awesome stuff shawn. incredible 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ugghhhh i need a pair of those pink canvas 
devil.gif

that ultramarine accent puts that shoe into a whole different level. insane man. awesome stuff shawn. incredible 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ugghhhh i need a pair of those pink canvas 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by shawnyboyyy

Yup. that's definitely one of my "grails." Black/white pebbled NYC highs are pretty high up on that list too. And, low ivory snakes, but those aren't absurdly difficult to find, just a matter of dropping the cash.

Just because I believe there's no limit to the depth of Shawn's collection, let me throw this out there. What about almost same pair from '93(?) with the red accents instead of the ultramarine? Do you have a pair of those too?

Originally Posted by shawnyboyyy

Yup. that's definitely one of my "grails." Black/white pebbled NYC highs are pretty high up on that list too. And, low ivory snakes, but those aren't absurdly difficult to find, just a matter of dropping the cash.

Just because I believe there's no limit to the depth of Shawn's collection, let me throw this out there. What about almost same pair from '93(?) with the red accents instead of the ultramarine? Do you have a pair of those too?

i love those 3rd accent colors, those highs are tooooo dope

and i would love to see your full af1 collection shawn

i love those 3rd accent colors, those highs are tooooo dope

and i would love to see your full af1 collection shawn

Back
Top Bottom