TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

my shoes were delivered yesterday at 5. today at 3:30, i got my delivery confirmation e-mail. then, at 5 today, i got my shipping confirmation e-mail... seems to me like they are having computer system issues.
man, i'm all over this page... you can certainly tell when i have a day off from work, haha.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

and yes, you would need 5 more angles of the shoe, one of all your 15 bracelets, and a pic of yourself dj'ing to fit in in the wdywt
laugh.gif

I was quietly lurking in here but this made me bust out laughing...

Dope Stuff TAF
pimp.gif
\

Rocking what isn't "popping" at the moment and staying true to a classic
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

and yes, you would need 5 more angles of the shoe, one of all your 15 bracelets, and a pic of yourself dj'ing to fit in in the wdywt
laugh.gif

I was quietly lurking in here but this made me bust out laughing...

Dope Stuff TAF
pimp.gif
\

Rocking what isn't "popping" at the moment and staying true to a classic
smokin.gif

Nike's order services are screwed up. I just received an email today that my order will ship 3/30 and I just got an email saying it was shipped. I tracked it, it is in the US and will be here on the 2nd. Seems like this is happening to everyone. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Nike's order services are screwed up. I just received an email today that my order will ship 3/30 and I just got an email saying it was shipped. I tracked it, it is in the US and will be here on the 2nd. Seems like this is happening to everyone. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

I got a email stating they shipped 2 of my pairs and got home saw UPS left a slip on the door for 3 packages. Looks like they tried to deliver them because I don't remember ordering anything else from China. I thought Nike used Fedex though?

I got a email stating they shipped 2 of my pairs and got home saw UPS left a slip on the door for 3 packages. Looks like they tried to deliver them because I don't remember ordering anything else from China. I thought Nike used Fedex though?

How was the sizing on everyone's pairs? Last time I ordered a 13 and they fit a half size too big.

How was the sizing on everyone's pairs? Last time I ordered a 13 and they fit a half size too big.

the new elephant print looks ill, i should have waited so i could have used the red/red print, but i made a clean bronze/pecan print low

the new elephant print looks ill, i should have waited so i could have used the red/red print, but i made a clean bronze/pecan print low

Nikeking, those with an all white midsole/sole/stitching/air logo would be FIRE.

But then again, I'm a sucker for all white bottom half AF1s

Nikeking, those with an all white midsole/sole/stitching/air logo would be FIRE.

nice safetys erv

im considering these tennis elephants, i really wanna all tennis upper!

nice safetys erv

im considering these tennis elephants, i really wanna all tennis upper!

this might be a silly question.
how is nubuck different from suede on id option?
difference in softness?

this might be a silly question.
how is nubuck different from suede on id option?
difference in softness?

irresistible.

although i'm wondering if it'll look better with a midnight navy lining, instead of monster green...

had to get this order in before they sell out (went with midnight navy liner) - i'm sure there will be lots of these being made, but how could you pass it up? 

maybe i'll design another...

irresistible.

although i'm wondering if it'll look better with a midnight navy lining, instead of monster green...

had to get this order in before they sell out (went with midnight navy liner) - i'm sure there will be lots of these being made, but how could you pass it up? 

maybe i'll design another...

Disappointed that the cement print is the same color as the last time. They don't have the same shade to do a supreme spin off.

Back
Top Bottom