TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Thanks for the love on those shoes, I was unsure how they would turn out when I ordered them but I'm glad I pulled the trigger because they are really nice in person.
Here are the next batch of ID's I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on... 

...I'm still uncertain if I want to use the leather swoosh on the white cement joints or just go all white cement uppers.

But either way, I think they'll make a good looking summer shoe.

- - - - - - -

BIP just illed it.

I know I post these a lot but they are the pride of my collection and I just can't get enough of them

up to 8 out of 20 pairs.. my goal is to one day have them all (and maybe find the samples i missed
frown.gif
)

I know I post these a lot but they are the pride of my collection and I just can't get enough of them

up to 8 out of 20 pairs.. my goal is to one day have them all (and maybe find the samples i missed
frown.gif
)

derrick you're killing me man. KILLING ME.

might play around with options on ID at work tomorrow or maybe buy another pair of lunargrands. or maybe not buy anything since i'm trying to make room at home. spent yesterday morning moving stuff around and realized that i have more forces than i realized. have 3 sections like this with mostly AF1s:

this pic is for michael:

derrick you're killing me man. KILLING ME.

might play around with options on ID at work tomorrow or maybe buy another pair of lunargrands. or maybe not buy anything since i'm trying to make room at home. spent yesterday morning moving stuff around and realized that i have more forces than i realized. have 3 sections like this with mostly AF1s:

this pic is for michael:

those ids up there are pretty cool. im kinda disappointed that nike didnt add more colors to the safari print. it would been alot better. but m prolly still gonna do 1.

those ids up there are pretty cool. im kinda disappointed that nike didnt add more colors to the safari print. it would been alot better. but m prolly still gonna do 1.

they're all deadstock except the reds which were worn once.. looking to replace them!! lol

Kev if you dont remove that yellowing paper you will be sorry !!!!!!!!!

they're all deadstock except the reds which were worn once.. looking to replace them!! lol

Kev if you dont remove that yellowing paper you will be sorry !!!!!!!!!

Love the glaciers Kev, I need those bad.  Anyone size 8.0 on NT pick that pair up? 

Mike, I love your jewel collection.  I need more jewels, size 11.0s are pretty much non-existant. 
tired.gif
, Pine Green, Indy Days, Spruce, Carotenes, Goldenrods, Safety Orange, etc.  The list of jewels I want is too long.

I guess the low activity with size 11.0s is saving me some money right now.  If not for all that I spent on IDs over the last 3 months.

Love the glaciers Kev, I need those bad.  Anyone size 8.0 on NT pick that pair up? 

Mike, I love your jewel collection.  I need more jewels, size 11.0s are pretty much non-existant. 
tired.gif
, Pine Green, Indy Days, Spruce, Carotenes, Goldenrods, Safety Orange, etc.  The list of jewels I want is too long.

I guess the low activity with size 11.0s is saving me some money right now.  If not for all that I spent on IDs over the last 3 months.

Originally Posted by KVN

So happy I was able to get these once they took down the February options:

is there a trick to this?  i still have my id saved in my locker from the feb options but says the id is unavailable to add to cart.  any help appreciated

Originally Posted by KVN

So happy I was able to get these once they took down the February options:

is there a trick to this?  i still have my id saved in my locker from the feb options but says the id is unavailable to add to cart.  any help appreciated

Back
Top Bottom