TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

anyone know someone with a pair of closing ceremonies in a 12-13? i have been looking for that pair for years and i desperately need them

I remember when I got my Sheed Highs back in the day, I said I was going to get married in them.

I did not.

I sold them recently. I dumped all my patent leather. I ain't shinin' like that no mo'.

Originally Posted by p5jay2

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by p5jay2

I need to stretch out some of my pairs "wider"
any tips guys?
This is entirely based on the uppers. A 100% full grain leather upper (extremely rare on AF1s that have dropped in the last 10 years) will have some give to them. The pleather, patent leather and canvas based uppers won't.

Thanks. So which stretcher and procedure should I use for fg leather upper?Anyone done with success?
Bro, the best way to 'stretch out' a shoe is to simply wear them. You want the shoe to shape up to your foot, not some device stretch it at seams which is completely pointless.

Originally Posted by illphillip

I remember when I got my Sheed Highs back in the day, I said I was going to get married in them.

I did not.

I sold them recently. I dumped all my patent leather. I ain't shinin' like that no mo'.

Did the exact same thing man. Apparently I went on a patent binge because I had a GRIP of them to sell. As the patent craze wore off and my tastes changed, I found those joints harder to move...I think I barely broke even on a lot of them.

Question time though. The workboot lows that dropped last year...I think I remember hearing that they run a little big. Can anyone shed some light on this por favor? Thanks.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I did not.

Did the exact same thing man. Apparently I went on a patent binge because I had a GRIP of them to sell. As the patent craze wore off and my tastes changed, I found those joints harder to move...I think I barely broke even on a lot of them.

Question time though. The workboot lows that dropped last year...I think I remember hearing that they run a little big. Can anyone shed some light on this por favor? Thanks.
To be quite honest, most of the patent joints were a lot subtler than some of the loud kicks coming out from Nike in the past few years. If done correctly, most are still quite rockable.

I did not.

I got married in pantent AF1s. The black 96s 
pimp.gif

^^^
Dude, is it my imagination or did you not have an ILL assortment of 1's and have I not seen your name on here in some time? 

I am blessed to be able to wear sneakers to work. But I still like them to fit into what I would consider a proper "work" outfit, and patent leather just didn't do it for me.

Even all these Android Homme "designer" sneakers that have patent elements don't work for me.

AF1's in a clean colorway work. That's why you'll see a lot of brown leather in what I have left. Blacks, blues all work.

Air Max somehow work and I feel like Jordans can even be worked in somehow.

The patent was just too much when I tried it. So I moved them. I thought the Team Red Lebron Low was a really nice sneaker.

I just couldn't make it work at my advanced age anymore. HA!

wassup shizz! thanks for the travel tips 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

lemme know if you want something.

i'm just super jealous of a certain member who will be posting some pics in here soon 
mad.gif

got these and a few others a couple days ago.

the two things i love in air forces all in one shoe... canvas and gum bottom

Back
Top Bottom