Jewel Retros releasing this sunday...

Not bad but...

This is what Nike should retro on the AF1 jewel line:
pimp.gif

Get it done Nike
wink.gif

**FIXED 
happy.gif

i think your referring to the spruce jewels from 98, and im flippin hurt that i missed my grail canvas those pines, i havent checked ebay in min hows the heal drag on them?

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

who else has a pair of those besides shizzle?
I don't know. Anybody?

I think if any of the current regulars had a pair, we'd know.

Paging cats like INC365...

Jae, I'll get you detailed pics in about a month. I know that's a long time, but won't be home till then

I know the gum is disgusting. But I'm not gonnask my bro to clean it lol

Jae - they were a steal. Not quite as good of a deal like the PRs you want. But not far from itO and those spruce jewels, I like those better than the HKs. I hope one day I can find a pair

I always wanted the black albums, but when I saw a pair the quality looked horrible.

and I'm not a promo/sample chaser, so at the end of the day, they'd wear out just as quick as white/whites to me.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Size 13 heads - grey/lightning mids on Corgi's blog/Twitter/Instagram

This exact same pair was listed on eBay. I lost and just chalked it as an L. Ended at like 80ish. Couple weeks later they showed up on corgis blog. I know it's the same pair cuz I remembered the box.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

The leather on those navy/red mids is looking sick...
It is pretty nice. The liner is quite plush too.

Thanks for the kind words, fellas.

Rocked these last night. I love these joints - so underrated.

There's a size 9.5 on the bay right now. Obviously WMNS sz. Too small for me and too big for the girl, so I don't need em

Jae-I'll hit u up tonight. I can't msg on my phone

respect to any man that can rock the pink canvas joints, i dont think i could do it, i bought a pink lacoste to match the linens and i wont let myself out the house with it on lol

Well I been lurking this thread forever and been saying to myself im gonna start contributing soon and i never get around to taking pics.  Hands down my favorite thread on NT! Here are some quick shots I took of my pick ups from the last few months...I dont have anymore room in my closets and they been sitting next to my bed for a while now and my wife's constantly breaking my balls about it....Also if anyone is getting rid of older stuff in a 8.5-9.5 pls feel free to inbox me...Going to reorganize my closets soon and will def take more pics:

Back
Top Bottom