TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Speaking of Ueno Sakuras are these legit from the few pics

%24(KGrHqJ,!pwF!Lrr1fBzBQEs5enDG!~~60_12.JPG

I was watching those on the bay just to see how much they would go for but those are fake, the real pair has a leather lining and the real pair has a gold lace lock

Last edited:
Damn, my gut told me not to buy them but could see all the boxes in the background so i thought he was legit thanks for the info nikeking9389.

I asked him to and he said they where real i havent paid yet so thats good

^no problem

i believe that we will be having patent leather for the August option, i just hope they come correct with the colors, btw the materials are Breathable Mesh, Pearlized Patent and Metallic Leathers. If all else fail i will be making a solid gold pair since i cant find a pair of closing ceremonies in my size

^no problem
i believe that we will be having patent leather for the August option, i just hope they come correct with the colors, btw the materials are Breathable Mesh, Pearlized Patent and Metallic Leathers. If all else fail i will be making a solid gold pair since i cant find a pair of closing ceremonies in my size

As far as i know nike, the metallic options will only be available on the swoosh, else they would have showed it on the samples.
And i think thats not real patent learher, only pearlized, and i think they will be no more than 4 colors.
Another month of whack options imo, but lets see what we can do.....

I love Mushrooms on so many different levels.....

I concur (as well as the "pause")

As far as i know nike, the metallic options will only be available on the swoosh, else they would have showed it on the samples.
And i think thats not real patent learher, only pearlized, and i think they will be no more than 4 colors.
Another month of whack options imo, but lets see what we can do.....

This is what gets a little bit frustrating with Nike ID. They'll put up options that would make a SICK shoe if it was available on all the parts, but make it limited to one part, or they'll put up options that would look great if you could do this or that color, but then offer like 2 or 3 colors that won't really do much for the shoe. From what I read in the facebook post, there's a chance the metallic could be available throughout, which would be absolutely sick, but I don't know. We'll have to wait and see, but if it is available for the whole shoe, I'm on board.

^no problem

I had a sick couple of ideas for IDs that I was thinking "If only they did a metallic swoosh, I could make these, that's the only thing holding it back" and now I can't remember what the ideas were. :smh:

Just posting to approve the love of fungi.

Nice kicks? Check.
Tasty and versatile food? Check.
Fun recreational drug? Check.
Extender of life in Super Mario Brothers games? Check.
Hairstyle worn in my junior high school year book photo? Unfortunately, check.

Last edited:
I love Mushrooms on so many different levels.....
 Same here.  Still never found a pair in my size for sale.  Not even for a dumb price. They're from, what, '97?  '98?  Glad to see them getting some wear, BIP Roberts.  Thankfully, I never rocked the mushroom 'do myself, haha.  

I remember Flight Club had a pair of Mushrooms in my size a few years ago but they were $400. I couldn't bring myself to do it. To this day I'm conflicted. Part of me says I should have bought them and the other part of my says I made the right choice.

Mushrooms are '98.

They are amazingly comfy.

I wouldn't pay $400 for them, but if you want something badly enough - and it's something that doesn't come around all too often - then you also can't put a price on not having that continued feeling of want and incompleteness, right?...

I don't usually post pick ups before i get em just cuz I don't wanna jinx myself but wanted to share:

A lil retr0brite and these should look awesome. Not too bad for 46 shipped.

Can anyone tell me anything about these?These are A$AP Bari's and he said coming soon?

Last edited:
If they are coming soon, why do they look burnt to shhhhh.

Also, where the swoosh enters the back looks like the stitching has been messed with. Furthermore, didn't a white/silver mid release last year.

My verdict: customs or fake.

Last edited:
Yeah - actually looking at them, it looks like bandana print was custom added over the swoosh on a pair of silver mids. I doubt Nike would actually release a bandana print shoe, given the flack they'd risk receiving on the "promotion of gang lifestyle" tip from the soccer moms around the world.

So, customs at best. Fake at worst.

Back
Top Bottom