TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Damn, I'm jealous! I want a vacay BAD!
My wife is 5 months pregnant and for the first time in our lives we can't just take off to where ever... so I have to live vicariously through others. That said, I probably missed it, but where you at and what are you doing?
Please don't tell me Vegas, I have the Vegas itch and knowing I can't go makes it worse. But, that won't stop me from getting my buzz on and posting some drunk posts on a Friday morning at 2:30AM Pacific. Having every Friday off FTW!

Ha. Congrats on being an expecting dad.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm actually on a stay-cation. It was a little unexpected, so I didn't plan anything.

I've been working like a madman for the past few weeks and just came off a long week at the AIDS conference, fielding calls and doing media briefings for foreign media at ungodly hours and stuff. So, I needed a break. I have another huge project and my co-worker (I basically work on a 2-person immediate team) was 8 months pregnant. I had a break in the project itinerary this week and realized - hey, if I don't take this week off, I don't know when the next time I can afford to take a week will be. So, that's what I did.

...Lo and behold, my coworker went in to labor early and had the baby Sunday (baby and mother are both healthy). So, she's been out too, obviously, which meant that I've actually been on e-mail and working lightly all week anyway! Having a real job is nice when it comes being able to buy sneakers liberally and freely, but sometimes it's a party pooper.

Oh, and I'm staying out of this feud. Although, I did chuckle a bit when GG included the "thank god" about not living in NJ. No disrespect my NJ kinfolk, but that was funny. If it makes you feel any better, NJ heads, the self-titled Naught by Nature album is one of the most underrated hip hop albums ever.

Today is my last day of work before my vacation. Had Vegas plans myself cuz my birthday is on Sunday but those fell through.

And p5jay, that second pic is literally the top 4 on my wanted list. Awesome pick ups dude.

SMH. If you would've just told me "I don't like you i don't want to sell you anything" from the beginning I would not have been mad. I would've moved on. But you tell me you'll look out for me since you (admittedly) sorta screwed me with those red 91 highs. I don't live in New Jersey (thank god) so I couldn't pick them up. You pretty much accepted my offer (told me to wait until the auction ended then we would do the deal) and then M Trench came along asking to pick them up and you wrote me off. Thats bad business, but you wouldn't know anything about business, would you? Instead of looking out for me, you do the exact opposite. You tell me you have nothing in my size and then proceed to sell a bunch of stuff IN MY SIZE to others in here without even telling me you had them. Thats messed up, to me at least. You aren't a sneakerhead. You are a random dude selling another persons shoes. Go to the Buying/selling thread and post stuff there. Posting private PMs? Real classy. How about I post the one where you told me how broke you were. I could go on, but I won't because I have no interest in even talking about the subject anymore.
And I know I'm going to get a lot of hate because you are all sucking his d trying to get this vintage stuff. Its ok, now is your opportunity to be buddy buddy with "Primo". Have at it.
Cool story bro.  Too bad none of it is true besides me being broke and living in Jersey.  And yes Jersey sucks so you got me there.  Hip Hop HOORAY!!!  

So now I have to straighten you out in your BS little story.  You contacted me on ebay and offered me $250 shipped for the white/red highs.  I said I already have a cash offer for $275.  You then said Oh really well I guess I could do $290 shipped which by the way is moronic in itself because it would cost me around $15 to ship them plus take into account Pay Pal fees so all said and done I would be lucky to even get $275.  Why would I take that offer which involves me packing up the shoes and driving 20 miles round trip to the Post Office over an offer of $275 cash brought to me?  Why? Seriously Why?  Oh and not to mention I GOT THE OTHER CASH OFFER BEFORE YOURS!!!!   Has that sunk into that brain of yours yet?  Just because I discussed how to go about doing an outside deal off ebay with you doesn't mean that I accepted your offer.  NEVER, NOT ONCE DID I SAY "SOLD" or "WE HAVE A DEAL."   I told you straight up that I had to talk to the owner of the shoes and the owner said to let the auction play out.  All said and done when they didn't sell on ebay I gave Matt first dibbs on the shoes BECAUSE HE CONTACTED ME FIRST!!!     That was the right thing to do and all your whining and crying isn't going to change that.   I even kept in contact with you and told you all this but here you are posting up a sob story over a pair of sneakers!!!  SMH...

Then you get all pissy because I made deals with other people on here.  NEVER, NOT ONCE ON EBAY DID YOU SAY TO ME TO LET YOU KNOW IF I CAME ACROSS ANY OTHER AF1s IN YOUR SIZE.  Your last message was this "alrighty, well if the dude doesn't come through let me know i guess." So when I joined this site here I took requests IN ORDER to be fair to everyone.  I put you on the list in the order that you contacted me on here.  What makes you think that you get some priority pass or something here because you contacted me on ebay and never asked me to keep an eye out for other AF1s in your size????  I mean seriously man you are BRUTAL!!!

As far as me not being a "sneakerhead" what that the heck do you know about me???  I have plenty of sneakers that are mine.  Sure I'm not as serious of a collector as many of you.  So what?  As for your comment about posting in the buy/sell thread I say this, "Where do you see specific pics in this thread of me selling a specific pair of shoes?  Where?"  That's right there isn't any!!!  I privately messaged people with what I had.  I looked them out just like I tried to do for you.  Sorry you didn't get your way.  You could have bid on them on ebay and we wouldn't be wasting each others time being pissed off over a pair of shoes. It is what it is.

Last edited:
My wife is 5 months pregnant and for the first time in our lives we can't just take off to where ever... so I have to live vicariously through others.
congrats man! my girl is a little over 12 weeks and we are thinking of doing a fast trip to one of our outer islands sometime in this second trimester.

34gtrpj.jpg

Last edited:
kev, those are incredible. what's the cw?

awesome to see the amount of vintage pairs that have been coming up lately, this team doesn't mess around! i should finally have a new pickup tomorrow :pimp:

^ the black lizard jewels?

Kev, I thought you were posting another pic of those highs... Had to do a double take before I realized they were 2 different pairs. The pebbled leather on that pair looks amazing.

sup ya'll.

new to postin at nt. longtime lurker.

sayin hi and thanks for the jewel picks. just scooped the red ones for $60 shipped so stoked.  Will start sharing now that I'm gettin my footwear up as I'm no longer unemployed :smile:

Working on an 03 wht/wht pair but I think the guy wants too much.  Awesome pics lotta dope pickups.

For the record I love living NJ....It only smells bad in the Meadowlands cause of the swamps/bodies

Really not feeling the new platform of NT, but whatever...

Recent pickups over the past few months...big thanks to Erv, Stuntman, kicks4eva, and my man from colorado...will be testing out the retr0brite this weekend on a couple:

^WOW!

matt- missed out on the black lizard jewel's, although it isn't my favourite cw anyway so i'm not upset. i'm in canada so my pickups from the states usually take a little while to get in, just a co.jp i've been waiting a long time to find.

anyone here get a chance to try out the new jewel's with the stamped leather? curious to hear some opinions on them!

damnnnnn technique! those super jewels!

no idea what the colorway is on the second pair i posted. no box =(
the leather is very nice though.

Technique- sick dude......and all the other great stuff you guys have been posting...BIP i see you dude nice rotation...

These are so dope in person, im ready for them Panthers to roll through some peeps...KILLA CAM...lol

Had to make a new account.
Guess my account was lost during this "new/improved" NT update

It's almost too busy for me
Jae you still want the PRs and Pines?

golfin primo isn't a sneakerhead hes just selling someones sneakers for them

he doesn't give a ***** nor do we if he's selling variants

no1 likes you here yet you continue to annoy us.. it actually takes some passion and effort to be in this community.  You can't just hit up ebay with your moms credit card like you did for jordans

go away

and my man from colorado...

Quad Laser? He has/had some really nice stuff, I regret not buying more. He's local, but I'm not sure how to get in touch anymore. Great haul you posted Technique, some very cool pairs in there! Is the canvas pair above the Safety Oranges tan or gray? edit: I think another member answered, gray. Those are lovely.

Last edited:
Great stuff, Technique.

As for the Primo variant issue, all I'll say is this. He communicated very clearly in the item description that the shoes are fakes. The comment about being made better than real Jordans is clearly facetious. Now, it might very well be bad for business for somebody selling a bunch of valuable vintage shoes to have that item in their account history, as it may dissuade potential buyers from bidding, etc. There could easily be more lost than gained from him selling these under his proper ebay account, but he isn't being deceitful in doing so. True, associating yourself with fakes in any way is a crime among the sneaker community. But, this is a misdemeanor, not a felony, IMO.

...And, you are opening yourself here too, GG. You are posting links to a live auction and "promoting" fakes by posting a link thereto. Further, it's not as if you are doing it in some sort of service to the community - you are breaking the forum rules to get retribution in a personal grievance you have with another member. It doesn't particularly bother me that you made that post, but you might very well have just shot yourself in the foot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom