TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Very happy to snag those red jewels for $60 shipped.  Was lucky I caught that deal.  Swapped in some white laces and they pop.  Also got some 03 white on whites I'm too excited about to wear yet.  Saving 'em for a show or something.

Gldcst, Those are amazing. Have had 2 pair elude me in the past 6 months.

For Matt - here's less typing, more pics

Campers in my office on casual Friday

Campers at the Mets/Nats game in DC Saturday night

Oh, and - bonus - sign you may have a sneaker problem #326. You open one of your filing cabinets in your office and you see this

Anybody know where I can scoop some of the Pine Green highs that came out a minute ago.  Been all over the interwebs and can't find the retails spots for 'em. N don't look like they're at my usual spots in Boston. :/

I'm gonna have a nice post for in here in a about a week stay tuned
wink.gif

^ No one wants the exact same collection as someone else... Unless we're talking about shawny or ****zle... In that case, I want your exact collection.

But, you know what's ill about that?

We're all eachother's biggest fans - in a good way.

I'm a pretty humble dude, but I bet there are a lot dudes who visit this thread who would want my collection. And, you know what - I feel the same exact way about about a lot of them. When you post, I focus on all the great stuff you have that I don't. And, when I post, I bet you do the same.

Why you gotta instigate, GG? You're like bipolar. I don't really care - but in the eyes of most of the people here, every time you take one step forward, you take two steps back.

I like that you call people on their BS, and I'm willing to take it as I am to dish it out. But, in this case you are just trying too hard.

You cherry picked that sentence and tried to isolate it out of context; you'd make a good campaign manager. My point was clear. All of us envy others' collections, and the same people whose collections I envy may envy mine. That's a dynamic almost unique to AF1s.

Why you gotta instigate, GG? You're like bipolar. I don't really care - but in the eyes of most of the people here, every time you take one step forward, you take two steps back.
I like that you call people on their BS, and I'm willing to take it as I am to dish it out. But, in this case you are just trying too hard.
You cherry picked that sentence and tried to isolate it out of context; you'd make a good campaign manager. My point was clear. All of us envy others' collections, and the same people whose collections I envy may envy mine. That's a dynamic almost unique to AF1s.

I didn't post any words so i guess that gif was easy to take out of context. I was laughing at your clear contradiction/paradox/oxymoron/whatever you'd like to call it.

"Im a humble dude... (proceeds to say something to the exact opposite effect)" :lol:

EDIT: And no, thats not true. That dynamic is pretty much the same way with any collection not made up of GRs. The PE thread, for example. Or the older dunk thread. Or the air max thread. I could go on, but you get my point. Nobody can have every shoe, so what you have you like but theres always going to be something that you don't have but want that someone else has, no matter what you're collecting (unless you're Clark Kent and have pretty much everything).

Last edited:
I understood your gif.

On its face it was a hypocritical pairing of sentences. But, I explained what I meant by it. I'm not going to lie though, I do think I have a pretty solid AF1 stash. But, I'm not the only one on here with a nice collection. And, saying that doesn't mean I'm bragging or being cocky. As Corgi says, buying shoes isn't a skill or a talent.

Your point about PEs, Dunks, etc. is valid and well taken though. AF1s are probably the epitome of it, but the dynamic does indeed imply to those shoes as well. Those other models (minus PEs) make up much of the rest of my collection too, so honestly I shouldn't have overlooked them when I made my statement.

Last edited:
wooow. those orange canvas highs! haha BIP one of my top grails along with the navy orange cvs highs. being from frisco i stay reppin that orange for the giants haha

new to this site. but damn im loving these pics. haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom