TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

'94 AIR FORCE 1 HIGH CVS SC
BLACK / WHITE (US9)

most classic colorway ever.

I don't have the courage to lace it up. lol

Last edited:
ill lace um up for you.. want my address??? haha. we are the same size :x

is canvas your preference??

i would trade all my leather for canvas and not even be mad.

Last edited:
Ok, I got some more to share of my AF1 collection...

Women's AF1 size 12

Sheed Hi's

Sheed lows

White/Red's

20th Anniversary Hi (can't find the grey ones)

Canvas AF1's

Puerto Rico AF1's

Painted Custom's AF1's from 2005

...and of course White on Whites and White/Gum =)

I'm still missing a few, haha. If I find them, I'll post them.

From earlier...

Last edited:
I've wanted a pair of those wht/grey lows with the mesh mid panel and green west indies, also some grey canvas lows would be nice.

lacedemup your collection is fire bro i like just about every pair, let me get those womans valentines lol

It just isn't fair.

Sometimes I wish i can go back in time to 2006 when i first started buying forces and slap myself for chasing all the patent leather ones instead of all the nice stuff up there.

Nice collection Lacedemup

Thanks guys!

Found some more...

99' Hoop Orange

02' Horse and 01' LE

05' Women's Premium and 01' Women's LE (size 12)

02' Cinder/Bone and 01' Crimson

03' Egg canvas (size 9.5)

Found another fresh pair of 02' White/Gums

02' Women's Orion Blue 9 (size 12)

05' Island pack

Last edited:
It just isn't fair.
Sometimes I wish i can go back in time to 2006 when i first started buying forces ...
Better go further back than that if you want most of those. After 03 AFs fell completely off for the most part. 00-03 had alot of nice stuff, and before that? Well theres no need in going in that far lol

lacedemup - those "egg CVS" ! Man those are sick... Id love to find a 10.5

Last edited:
^^^Yeah, after pulling them out of the closet, those canvas' are fresh. Most of my Air Forces i bought were from 1999-2005. I fell in love with Jordans first back in 1995. You all know what came out that year. I wish I would have gotten some jewels back in the day, but most of my $$ went to Jordans.

Anyone know where I can find a pair of these co.jp? We use call these takashi af1 after the sb's. I remember picking up a few pairs back in the day when fcny was over on greene street but ended up wearing them and selling them over the years. They had fsr just sitting there.

I wanted to order some secret sauce but they don't ship internationally.
I used the whitening gel which worked as you can see below but it was temporary and is back to yellow.

Before

After

I don't have the time to make the retr0bright solution so is there any other way i can get the sauce or does anyone else have a variation?

Last edited:
I don't have the time to make the retr0bright solution so is there any other way i can get the sauce or does anyone else have a variation?

It will also work with only corn starch + hydrogen peroxide.
I use it that way and it works perfect!

My man, it literally takes 10 minutes (if that) to make...

and Lace DemUp & solecuts just made me want to curl up in the shower in foetal position and cry the weekend away. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom