TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Merry New Year, you filthy animals!!

yea.
Only thing to worry bout is glue separation.
Bout other than that u gucci.
Af1's are like tanks to aging.

Forgot I had these. I almost turned them into beaters by making them my winter kicks a few years ago, but thankfully they are still clean.

i'm not sure how many people would agree with me, but one thing to keep in mind is that the pinnacle of the shape lots of us appreciate came around the late 90's. OG Force's didn't have nearly as much slope as the late 90's pairs.

i'm not sure how many people would agree with me, but one thing to keep in mind is that the pinnacle of the shape lots of us appreciate came around the late 90's. OG Force's didn't have nearly as much slope as the late 90's pairs.
right...but it seems as if the earlier pairs had more of a natural fit to em compared to late 90s n so on

Are the remastered ones going to be limited? I don't really want a pair of the wht/red ones but I woupd imagine they'll release more colorways.

For me, highs were at their best in the early 90s (like '93 or so) in both design and shape/quality. For lows, the signature period to me is around '96.

...Now, on another note, has anybody been following what's been happening on Twitter/IG in relation to this thread's namesake?

For me, highs were at their best in the early 90s (like '93 or so) in both design and shape/quality. For lows, the signature period to me is around '96.

...Now, on another note, has anybody been following what's been happening on Twitter/IG in relation to this thread's namesake?
lows/mids were best from 96/97 with 99/00 being close second imo...

n what you talkin bout willis

n what you talkin bout willis

The "stop pm-ing us" in the thread title refers to the nonsense that happened with that clown with the mink coat - FrankWhite AKA Fendi AKA heatc0pper.

Last night, he got exposed on Twitter as stealing other people's pics and claiming they were his.

He subsequently has been getting killed and Dj Delz (I didn't know who he was before yesterday) outed him, ndw pics of this guy are flying around, and they're hilarious.

I'll have to collect them and post them later.

The "stop pm-ing us" in the thread title refers to the nonsense that happened with that clown with the mink coat - FrankWhite AKA Fendi AKA heatc0pper.

Last night, he got exposed on Twitter as stealing other people's pics and claiming they were his.

He subsequently has been getting killed and Dj Delz (I didn't know who he was before yesterday) outed him, ndw pics of this guy are flying around, and they're hilarious.

I'll have to collect them and post them later.
yeah i remember that whole dibacle...full of lulz.

i dont follow him on ig anymore n dont have a twitter so i didnt know what happened as far as gettin exposed. tbh i knew something involving him was gonna happen sooner or later

yeah i remember that whole dibacle...full of lulz.

i dont follow him on ig anymore n dont have a twitter so i didnt know what happened as far as gettin exposed. tbh i knew something involving him was gonna happen sooner or later

Yeah. I don't follow him either, and I'm hardly ever on Twitter personally either. But, somebody tipped me off and was sending me screenshots of what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom