TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

need to see these. that guy was/is a joke and i'm not surprised to hear that he would bite photos for internet props.

So, it all started with this:

Dude posts some pic to show how he's ballin'

But, wait...

Raise your hand if you're surprised it's not his pic...

But, of course our friend goes off in the unstable way we know him to talking that same ole mess, threatening people, etc.

He insults DJ Delz deceased mother. In response, Delz decides to expose him.

This is the killer in the flesh!

More pics begin to surface.

But, maybe that's not him...

I guess it is.

These pics start to make the rounds on Twitter and IG, and suddenly people start getting contacted by those who knew this guy growing up and in college, whatever.

This link surfaces. Our keyboard warrior is aspiring rapper Aztec AKA Tec Diamonds. ...He has apparently spent a lot of money buying shoutouts to promote his music, as you can hear in the first few minutes of the video below, which also contains more photos of the god.

Bonus - childhood friend states that dude's mom took a picture of him wearing a bulletproof vest in the basement of the family home.

Freeze frame from the video -

There's that mink coat!!

Additional pics:

Make sure you cop this when it drops, Nevruary 32nd

BTW, a quick google search related to some of the images and the account that posted the youtube vid reveals that one of his friends (most likely also a spoiled rich kid) is a jeweler. It seems he is using his emcee buddy to help promote his jewelry. So, just in case you thought - well, he's got jewels... nah, they're his friend's show pieces.

...And, yes, I have all kinds of personal and family info if needed too, but I think this will suffice for now.

bahahahha thats gold! i knew somethin was fishy from way back then...just couldnt put my finger on it.

fake it til you make it i guess #kanyeshrug

Was this dude a big influence to y'all or something? I don't know him or have ever heard of him. Dude seems lame just from his pictures

Was this dude a big influence to y'all or something? I don't know him or have ever heard of him. Dude seems lame just from his pictures

The "stop pm-ing us" in this thread's title is a reference to him.

He got the previous "volume" of this thread shut down because he came on here with his foolishness thinking he had the greatest collection in the world and was some super thug. The back and forth got the thread closed. He would incessantly PM members. He even would call one dude's house over and over.

He's a huge loser and a nobody. Basically everybody already knew this, but the spectacular way in which it has played out online is just so glorious.

There were previously no pics of him. So, ppl who did believe his BS are now seeing that this is the dude behind it. People who knew it was something like this all along are enjoying it because it's even worse than they imagined.

Last edited:
dude claimed he had the best collection out of everyone n that noone could touch him. goin on that he had stuff noone else had. plus the fact that had a huge hardon for the cpc.

it got so bad at 1 point that clark n allday got dragged into it then preceded to shut him down ruthlessly.

i shouldve saved pics of that whole thing...

Back
Top Bottom