TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

My faves

Was just cleaning decided to take a pic of some of the only recent AF pick ups ive had in the past year
I did end up doubling up on flax mids and tripling up on purple lows.
Shoot outs to BIP for the beat heat 91 highs! My fav kinda shoe. been wearing them more often than i should. haha

A few of my IDs

I looked at some early 90s releases for inspiration (pretty obvious in some cases)

I'm very impressed with the quality of these, specially the shape and leather is pretty damn good.

Not so sure about the last design, the gold leaf is a bit too bright in real life

Also, sorry for the busted iphone pics 
smile.gif

^ like the first pair better, remind me of those loden lows that came out last yr, want those also :nerd:

A few of my IDs
I looked at some early 90s releases for inspiration (pretty obvious in some cases)
I'm very impressed with the quality of these, specially the shape and leather is pretty damn good.
Not so sure about the last design, the gold leaf is a bit too bright in real life
Also, sorry for the busted iphone pics :smile:

Are those options still availbe

@INControl365 - those pairs came out nice! colorwise is pretty spot on. Here's a couple of my og pairs for reference.
Thanks, I'm very happy with these. Like I said, shape is nice, quality of the leather is nice, and the colors are spot on.

At first I wanted to make them just like the original ones (no black swoosh or strap) but it was a bit too plain for me..

Back
Top Bottom