TEAM AIR TRAINER

I had a nice week on eBay with trainers this week , got all 3 for $62 total

Damn that's cheap!!

I got so lucky , infrared was $15 worn twice , the chlorophyll is a promo pair from 2012 , $25 for those and $22.50 for the trainer sc 2
Now I need medicine balls on the cheap lol

Last edited:
Ah now I see, all the info is in the stupid split thread.

Seriously, we need to keep all Trainer stuff in one place, or we get info on the same thing on 3 threads.

Ah now I see, all the info is in the stupid split thread.

Seriously, we need to keep all Trainer stuff in one place, or we get info on the same thing on 3 threads.

Sorry was kind of excited on the steals and got post crazy

It's all about the 90s for me this month, But I had to switch it up a bit taking my boy to the Rink.

2015 Fragment "French Open"

What's the normal break-in time for you guys and the Air Trainer 1? I have the both pair from the Bill Bowerman pack and the pinching on my toe is getting hard to deal with :frown:

Little toe?

Try strap out of the loop.

Failing that solution I'm aramid your foot doesn't suit that shoe. Or go up a half size.

What's the normal break-in time for you guys and the Air Trainer 1? I have the both pair from the Bill Bowerman pack and the pinching on my toe is getting hard to deal with
frown.gif
Little toe?

Try strap out of the loop.

Failing that solution I'm aramid your foot doesn't suit that shoe. Or go up a half size.
I usually go up half a size on AT1's and put the edge of the strap to the edge of the Velcro (it's widest point without having exposed Velcro).  You can also try shoe trees or just bending the shoes with your hands to encourage the flex/ crease point.

I usually go up half a size on AT1's and put the edge of the strap to the edge of the Velcro (it's widest point without having exposed Velcro).  You can also try shoe trees or just bending the shoes with your hands to encourage the flex/ crease point.
Yes my right pinky toe and it only happens with that foot. I have some shoe trees laying around so I'll try that route. I always go half size up with any trainers with straps(diamond turfs, air trainer 1s air trainer 3s) and try to let the shoe mold to my foot but the break-in time with that pack is killing me

Back
Top Bottom