TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by s dubl

hmmm...the USAs or 2 3 4 pairs of IDs.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Man, I broke in my USA's yesterday and today and I must say wow. They are so comfortable. There is no comparison in the way they fit compared to the recent qs AM1. Heck they even fit better than my 04 chilis, its weird. The USAs are my first pre 03 AM1.

Damn.....sounds like I need some USA's even more than I thought. Don't think I have any pre 03 AM1s. It makes sence. My 99 IVs cracked on me not toolong ago. I wanted to cry knowing I'm stuck wearing the CDP pair until I find another pair of wearable 99s. It's sad that everything made withquality is so old that it's falling apart. I feel like an old man in a rocking chair saying "I remember when" type stories. It's a shame. I know Nike obviously cuts every corner to keep cost at a minimum, but man.......if they would make em like they used to I'd be happy to pay whatevernecessary for it.

Great Fight last night... Didn't think it would last that long... Got lucky with a pair of pacquiao trainers at NTSF

Great looking IDs everyone. Really feelin them EM IVs. Might have to steal those.

Chrisone - Love the Crispy Pattas and the AMFAM tee logo looks dope. I might be able to get u CS3 for Mac, I'll look into it.

Does anyone know how many IDs they selling everyday? Once I get the word that they're up, they already gone...
I got about 20 pairs in my locker but never get the chance to make em lol
Guess I gotta be patient.

Missed a few pages, crazy stuff.

Cris, i cant fly to thew States for this meet, i need a T though!

LunaTrainers again today.

90s tomorrow i think, or maybe West 1s, yes, West 1s it is.

Ignore the socks....

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Great Fight last night... Didn't think it would last that long... Got lucky with a pair of pacquiao trainers at NTSF

Great looking IDs everyone. Really feelin them EM IVs. Might have to steal those.

Chrisone - Love the Crispy Pattas and the AMFAM tee logo looks dope. I might be able to get u CS3 for Mac, I'll look into it.

Does anyone know how many IDs they selling everyday? Once I get the word that they're up, they already gone...
I got about 20 pairs in my locker but never get the chance to make em lol
Guess I gotta be patient.

............Cool, Ilustrator CS3 and/or 4, I have PS CS4 already.

Thanks.

Cris.

everyone's id's are looking good. i keep making some and saving to my locker but want to see how the first batches come out.

^
laugh.gif

anybody get an email this morning saying that the shoes you created have started to be made?
nerd.gif

and if the team is serious about the sneaks up, count me in!
smokin.gif

finally the rain stops in NOVA and I can wear these to work finally.

no confirmation on the iD's yet for me. I ordered the second day. hopefully I'll see one soon. that sneaks up event looks cool. I've never been toTexas. that's around my birthday too.

^^ its weird, i only got confirmation on 1 of two pairs.

sneaks up is right around my bday to, whens yours?
nerd.gif

Straight crazy how this post can jump so many pages in just a few days. Now Im finally all caught up. So many great iD's being displayed my payday cantseem to get here fast enough.

112's today.....Believe It
wink.gif

^ Yeah, pages move briskly as of late.

I keep making ID designs, but I have accidentally made that one ^ 3 or 4 different times. Guess I'll be buying that one if I get my funds in order, itseems I like it. I've noticed I also end up with hot red on the outsole pretty much every time
laugh.gif
. I do wish you could use it more places on the shoe.

A couple of my other ones, I guess I like gray
laugh.gif

And one loosely based on these:

Now that I look at it, not sure I like the hot red on this one. Oh well, have a good one guys!

UnDS these after 4 years and reminds me how I met for the first time, an AmFam member (JordanLovah) a million miles away from the states. Love this city andthis store!
378001049.jpg

what up FAM! hope everyone had a good weekend. most of you got your orders in the first few days but I wasn't able to until yesterday. seems like the 4PSTtime is pretty consistent as far as when they go up.. here is what I got this time around...

I tried several times to make a white based shoe but they always ended up dark.
anyhow I haven't had a chance to follow things in here but great stuff all around, especially those AM 2 Lights
eek.gif

Anyone who has been through the ID process before. . . does it actually take four to five weeks to recieve your shoes?

Few recent pick-ups over the last month month or so. Not an AM Fam member but read this thread almost every day. Looking for any sz. 13 AM's. Crepe 1'sand Bursts are needed bad. Great stuff everbody.

^ Whoah! Ive never seen that colorway in the burst. More pics please, and whats the exact colorway?

Just recieved notification my id's have started last night. BTW just figured this out. What I did was when the id's were up, I loaded my made one intomy cart. I didn't have funds so I just kept that window opened this weekend.

I made some sales today, went back to my nikeid window and the shoes were still in my cart. I then went and paid for the shoes and got notification that itwent thru. BTW the paypal code gift did work, thanks Zach!

KVN

I don't have the original box so as for the exact colorway I am not sure. I believe they are from 03 and the colors are white grey and navy swoosh. Why notshare a few other bursts from around the same time. All 3 mesh w/ toebox.
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom