TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jwdanklefs wrote:

Molinar - That auction was for one shoe... A dope one but it was only one... lol

Yea I know man I just found them at the last minute
laugh.gif

FAM does $1012 shipped sound good for a pair of DS Viotechs and a pair of DS Black Supreme Low SBs?

^^damn....that sounds kinda steep.

I'd say the Vios go for no more than 300-350 and the Supremes (I'm not too sure) I'd say around 500 give or take.

El Bro - Damn THREE of em... Still looking for my first as well.

Molinar - Yea a little too steep. Ive seen Viotechs more towards the 300 range lately and the SBs around 600-650.

-Mitchell

Yea you guys are freakin right. I'm just kinda losing my patience on finding a DS size 11 Viotechs - hint hint
wink.gif

what about 340 shipped for VVVNDS Miami Sole Collector 180s?

I think Jake recently got his pair of 180s he might have a pretty good opinion on how good a deal that is.

I am up for bringing some left shoes to display, I don't have crazy heat or anything but I have some stuff. We can compile a list and go from there. Justlet me know when we are talking...

Hope everyone has a safe Turkey day with friends and family.

^ Word....for me, both shoes of my ID's (left/right) have to be brought, but everything else will be one shoe only.

Cris.

Dallas- Welcome to TAF
happy.gif

Dope stuff as usual everybody. Nice to see a couple new visitors posting in here also
nerd.gif

Celebration 90's to start my Thanksgiving Celebration....Family, Food,TAF, TV, Sleep, Non Alcoholic Beverages, auction site sifting, and occasional lurkingon that other site.
wink.gif

My size 12 Familia -Mayhem, Cleveland, & Brick.....Dont forget to get at me if anyone of you guys come across PurplePatta's. And Ill do the same!

Man, this event you guys are all planning on going to sounds really cool. Best of luck to everyone going.

Jake-Your paintings are on point. I bet if you painted live (if you were into it) at some of these sneaker events, you'd sell as much as you want....imo

I dont know if these have been posted or not but I saw them on one of the other sites...supposedly will be dropping sometime soon at Foot Locker.

^^ Ya, saw those posted elsewhere yesterday. Very nice!! Holiday release supposedly, so they should start appearing anytime now. Definitely gonna have topick em up. Finally a decent GR.

^Those are looking nice, except the mesh looks stiff. Gotta see them in person

c4 wrote
Jake-Your paintings are on point. I bet if you painted live (if you were into it) at some of these sneaker events, you'd sell as much as you want....imo

Dudes @ sneaker events are a bunch of CHEAPSKATES.

Originally Posted by c4

Jake-Your paintings are on point.
jwdanklefs - I was looking at your paintings the other day too, I really liked the BTTYS stencil one, very cool idea. the one with all thejordans was really clean too. nice work.

Originally Posted by T21D

c4 wrote

Dudes @ sneaker events are a bunch of CHEAPSKATES.

Yeah, I know, I shouldn't of said as much as you want, but when you paint in front of a crowd, they become much more involved with you and your work andthey feel closer to it. Also, there's sometimes media at these events that help with promotion, which leads to sales. Not only sneaker events, but fashionshows, art shows, or even at clubs or night spots. Sorry to go off topic.

Tak- thanks man I got your pm yea man I'll just be patient

For the guys going to San antonio- are we just going to have air maxes on our table? I know there's alot of us that have other heat besides just air maxheat. I want to take a few hyperstrike air forces if possible just to show that Team Am Fam can bring a dope variety to the event.

Molinar - I know it's not needed but you got my stamp of approval as well. great contributions.. welcome to the FAMsir!
larrivee7 - sick pickup. I like that colorway. and props for always getting something unique
El Bro - nice line up of those grey/red 87s. I know he has a pair but I still hope you aren't making Jamesjealous..
tak - we share a love for dope 90s and those are no exception.
this thread has been flying! hope everyone has a great extended holiday weekend. 4 days off will be nice, but I made a last minute purchase and am going toMaui for 7 days in early December. might have to pick up a DSLR for the trip too.
PEAS

Well my ID's just came in:

JK but tempted to make another pair of theses. Happy Turkey day yall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom