TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

s dubl, cool Air Max 360 IIIs.
pimp.gif
Are they white/black/red?

Air Max 2009s almost make me forget about the Air Max 360s. =x

Didn't stuff myself as much as previous years...though I think I have enough mashed potatoes to last for the next four days.
grin.gif
white/navy/red..some of the navy is reflective as well...thanks. 95s you wore today were
smokin.gif
....while Nike is starting to OD on all thesedifferent 95 colorways, they should at least throw out a few blue gradients
smh.gif

saw a few fammers looking into new cameras...saw this one in the buy/sell. not too sure how good it is, but maybe worth a look?http://niketalk.com/topic/217299

Originally Posted by s dubl

white/navy/red..some of the navy is reflective as well...thanks. 95s you wore today were
smokin.gif
....while Nike is starting to OD on all these different 95 colorways, they should at least throw out a few blue gradients
smh.gif

saw a few fammers looking into new cameras...saw this one in the buy/sell. not too sure how good it is, but maybe worth a look?http://niketalk.com/topic/217299
The day blue gradient cones, lightnings, carolina blues, and whites get retroed = I might just faint
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Probably the only time I'll settle for the lower quality of craftsmanship ...

Picked up the Urawas, beat a bit, but they were a freebie. Gonna slip the bloke some mint White Ups for his troublethough. These should look ok once ive cleaned them up, need to find the gold lace though.

Got the new motor all tinted etc, gotta thank Tak big time for taking the trouble to make and send me this decal, massivekudos seeing as he did it out of the kindness of his heart. Thanks dude, big time.
pimp.gif

somebody hook me up with stickers i got theh crippling hickups right now its beyond crazy!!!! ouch! as much as it hurts (in multiple ways), nice 95sbriannnnn!!!!!

Originally Posted by yungjojo9

Damn Modz, i wish i would get freebies like that
eek.gif
. Congrats
Ya, pretty happy, be interesting to see how they turn out ofter a clean.

TeamAmFam sticker looks good in the dark!

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Here's my application for the TEAM AM Fam

I've been contributing on here for quite some time now and I would love to be a part of the FAM and hopefully get to meet most of you in San Antonio in April. My collection can never be too large because of the moves that the AIR FORCE puts me through therefore I just try to buy the stuff I like and the stuff I know I will wear. Yes I wear all my stuff. Especially 95s
tongue.gif
.I can't wait for it to be summer out here in Alaska so I can break out my stash 95s and my Amsterdams.

Seattle Sole Collector 95s thanks Daaz
forgot you got these from me......amazingly it was a blind purchase from you to me from ebay too
eek.gif

no packages from usps or bags from any shoestores lately....and that's how it should be for a bit lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

briannnnn - Sick shoes. Too good.

S Dubl - I'm not really in to 360's, but those look good.

Modzilla - Those look in decent enough shape. Look forward to seeing them after a clean up. Think you owe your buddy a few drinks.

Hoping to go grab the corduroy Patta's tomorrow. Just hope i wake up early enough after friday night fun. Have a good one folks.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Picked up the Urawas, beat a bit, but they were a freebie. Gonna slip the bloke some mint White Ups for his trouble though. These should look ok once ive cleaned them up, need to find the gold lace though.

Pick up of the year as far as I am concerned, just cus they're FREE!!! Are you kidding me, that's awesome man!!!!

Ya pretty happy. He was going to throw them but knew i collected sneaks, great bloke, giving him some AF1s cos i feel soguilty!

Tried on his '99 black cat J 4s, mint condition, big nike air on the heal, in negotiations to take them off his handsnow. They're his fave though, gonna cost me 3 pairs of my faves...

Today, take another pic later.

Hey guys great stuff in here and
Modzilla i wish i have friends like yours

I Just got these. Very happy with them!
A Steal in my opinion $20.48 Shipped (Ebay)
Here is the auction pictures.
!BfLwV8wB2k~%24(KGrHqYOKkIErz!8eJDoBL!NF5JOkQ~~_35.JPG
!BfLwYUg!2k~%24(KGrHqEOKj0Er)0G,n(BBL!NGD,Gpg~~_35.JPG

After I got them home and clean them up a bit.

What was the nick name for these and Name of the colors
nerd.gif

people were callin them "turbo pink am1s"

they pretty nice, just cant wear pink
laugh.gif

think they hit outlets for $30ish?

yeah the quality is nice and shape is good too!
Im not a fan of pink either but I like these.
It funny how there is onlu small pink accents but it looks like there is alot of pink.

i got two pairs of those pink am1's from the outlets when they were $30 and i wish i got some more. the one pair is beat and the other is still brand newsitting in my closet

I kept saying to myself I would pick up those pink AM1's when they were at the outlets for $30 shipped. Dang it!

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

After I got them home and clean them up a bit.

What was the nick name for these and Name of the colors
nerd.gif
This:
2monfxv.jpg

White/Wheat-Neutral Grey-Medium Grey

Odd that no mention is made of the pink despite it being such a prominent part of the entire outsole.

not air max per say, but close enough ?

can someone please school me, i believe these are og air stab's. any idea of what they are worth ? sz. 9 and appear to be in pretty amazing conditioncompared to other pairs i've seen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom