TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by crisone

What's good everybody, TGIFF!!!!!!!!!!!! But a wet/foggy one here in the Bay.

Cris.
Same her... Nasty down her in SA right now.. About 50 degrees, overcast, drizzly and foggy...

Mike....this:

Your "Name" on the left and "AM FAM" has to be on the right, here's what's going on with the TAF AM1:

Alrighty all......

Me and Chris (battleground) had a "Meeting of the Minds" and came up with the Official TAF ID.

Basically we are going with the same Blocking I used for my Voltage Yellow ID's, but it's up to the Members choice of color for the Laces, Outsole, & ID, as long as, "AM FAM" is on the right shoe, and your "TAF/NT" (abbreviated or shortened if needed) name is on the left, and all the same color.

Here's the color in order on ID (All Soft Suede) : White, Black, Silver, Midnight Fog, White, White, "choice", Black, "choice", "choice".

All is good????

Cris.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

What's good everybody, TGIFF!!!!!!!!!!!! But a wet/foggy one here in the Bay.

Cris.
Same her... Nasty down her in SA right now.. About 50 degrees, overcast, drizzly and foggy...

It's the same here in Los Angeles....

No AM's for me

Heineken Light.
laugh.gif

*Edit
Jake - I should have some comparison pics of Hot Red and Beet tonght (Bottom soles)

jaythelegend - back to those Mercer "Blackouts" Yes, a similar pair could have been made on ID. Here's a pair I made with the options available
I say just rock em
2955845469_c53fb0d447.jpg

^ Already ordered mine... Forgot to put the space between the AM and FAM though... FAIL!!! Oh well...

As for the Heine's??? Beet it is I guess... No offense to Space's Heine Lights though... theyre sick!!!

24g7zus.jpg

Image courtesy of INSTA...

Man that hot red just pops though!!! AHHHHH DECISIONS!!!!!! Who's gonna be the beet red guinea pig?

I guess that would be me.
laugh.gif
However, I'm opting for a white sole and"Beet" symbols on the heels. I'll be ordering mine as soon as I get my refund back for one of my pairs.

Mike....this:

Your "Name" on the left and "AM FAM" has to be on the right, here's what's going on with the TAF AM1:

Alrighty all......

Me and Chris (battleground) had a "Meeting of the Minds" and came up with the Official TAF ID.

Basically we are going with the same Blocking I used for my Voltage Yellow ID's, but it's up to the Members choice of color for the Laces, Outsole, & ID, as long as, "AM FAM" is on the right shoe, and your "TAF/NT" (abbreviated or shortened if needed) name is on the left, and all the same color.

Here's the color in order on ID (All Soft Suede) : White, Black, Silver, Midnight Fog, White, White, "choice", Black, "choice", "choice".

All is good????

Cris.
eFFin'Awwsome...! I might have to use TAK NT on the left, AM FAM on right....just so it looks more balanced?

Originally Posted by tak

Mike....this:

Alrighty all......

All is good????

Cris.
eFFin'Awwsome...! I might have to use TAK NT on the left, AM FAM on right....just so it looks more balanced?

............Yes, yes.

Cris.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Man that hot red just pops though!!! AHHHHH DECISIONS!!!!!! Who's gonna be the beet red guinea pig?

laugh.gif
However, I'm opting for a white sole and "Beet" symbols on the heels. I'll be ordering mine as soon as I get my refund back for one of my pairs.
Yeah I was thinkin about the white soles too... Damn I'm gonna have to start drinking Heine now!!! I wish they had they colors for Guinness...That would be awesome!!!!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

laugh.gif
However, I'm opting for a white sole and "Beet" symbols on the heels. I'll be ordering mine as soon as I get my refund back for one of my pairs.
Yeah I was thinkin about the white soles too... Damn I'm gonna have to start drinking Heine now!!! I wish they had they colors for Guinness... That would be awesome!!!!

jake i thought the same thing about the guinness
laugh.gif
................................and i have a pair in my locker with beet red i made it as soon as the id popped up....because of crisone oldone........

Good stuff everybody, lots to catch up on! I'm enjoying all the ID pics
pimp.gif

Just an open heads-up: there's a pair of AM2s size 10.5 on the auction site (350291883846) .......STAY AWAY! This is the pair that I won and returnedbecause they weren't described correctly. They aren't wearable at all and the photo used is very generous as to their condition. They're verydirty, one bubble is extremely low, and the midsoles are crumbling. When I tested the midsoles, a piece below crumbled off below one of the bubbles. So, theywere just relisted and I thought I'd give warning (they even used the same photo as before and no additional mention of the damage/condition, smh).

No AMs for me today, freezing in KY
ohwell.gif
. Have a good one guys!

my USA's have a beet red sole, it's a little darker than the suede, but not by much, sorry I don't have a better quality pic:

Seth, speaking of falling apart... those orange peels? well let's just say I know what the entire air unit looks like now... those things were almostcompletely separated from the soles when I got 'em and they crumbled to pieces when I touched 'em. oh well. I might sweat the seller if I had paid morethan $30 but I'm just taking the L and moving on... good lookin' out posting that info though.

Cris - Nice patta's. I hate when people don't double box my shoes. At least theshoes are fine though.

I'd love to have those. I know the other two are practically out of my reach---unless I pay ridiculous reseller prices. I would be content with 2 out ofthe 4.

laugh.gif
@ the red debate for the Heinekams. I like more of a less filling beer, so maybe that was why I subconsciously chose"hot red"???
nerd.gif

you guys are straight killing it with the IDs....excellent work...I haven't even made one pair yet...

When I am back in NC, it is on...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

my USA's have a beet red sole, it's a little darker than the suede, but not by much, sorry I don't have a better quality pic:
Thanks man I think thats all I needed... They look good... Final answer Regis, Beet red for the W!!!

Greg - where are you know?

Space - for me its light beer for drinking games and Guinness for everything else...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Seth, speaking of falling apart... those orange peels? well let's just say I know what the entire air unit looks like now... those things were almost completely separated from the soles when I got 'em and they crumbled to pieces when I touched 'em. oh well. I might sweat the seller if I had paid more than $30 but I'm just taking the L and moving on... good lookin' out posting that info though.

That sucks man, sorry
frown.gif
. Atleast you didn't pay a lot more forthem.

Cris - nice pickup
pimp.gif
. I, too, would like to acquire those.

^ If you got the loot....both, but I'd say Patta's while they're at that price, FC tends to change their pricing.

Cris.

Also, FC ships standard FedEx. Be prepared to wait a bit longer depending on your location. I ordered the multi CW Pattas back on the 4th........stillwaiting
indifferent.gif

Justin - You better jump on them green Patta's!!

Yea guess I'm picking up the Pattas. Hopefully I get some Nike GCs for Christmas lol.

Cris - How do they fit? True to size?

^ I haven't tried them on, but if they're like the Blue/Purple/Green pair, then 1/2 size down.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom