TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach-Sick
eek.gif

dope jay chou phantaci's on the last page.
pimp.gif
. still 50/50 on those....don't know if i should pull the trigger, i just don't see myself rockingthem.
ohwell.gif

cris those leather sc jewels are so sick...i sold my pair a few years ago...they were ina about the same condition got like 160 shoulda just kept them...wishwe would get some jewel check action this year

1500+ WOW
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i haven't contributed much lately (no AMs except DQM currents)....and pretty much turned into a lurker
laugh.gif

but this FAM is
pimp.gif
crazy pickups, too many fresh IDs to evenname...i'll catch up one day!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ chris, cris, fred, justin, edge, jake, denver, gooey, ETC.....these past10 pages or so are MAJOR!

LATE PASS cuban...nice pickup on the Pattas, but are they from the US or your EU connects??

from the outlet thread

Sawgrass Mills Outlet
(954) -837-0329

go go go!

Last Edited By: s2kray 01/13/10 6:12 PM. Edited 1 time.

^ Damn, I just got mine for $50 before shipping/taxes a couple weeks ago, I don't need another, but damn good price.

Cris.

^that outlet probably had no idea what they had coming as far as all the phone calls. haha

I got through fast.

embarassed.gif
actually once I got them to answer. the guy picked up and I said man I'vebeen on hold forever I was disconnected I had my order done in 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

which one of you crazy famers won those sz 11 spiridons, smh @ the price
smh.gif
@ the fact a ds size 12 sold for less than 1/2 that amount just3 days earlier. that shoe is a real hit or miss with pricing
laugh.gif

Cris those 90s look good, damn those Am1s flew out of sawgrass, I think I have enough pairs to last me a life time

TEAM AM FAM Facebook page is up. Message me your email so we can invite you, its a private group so you can't search forit.

Are Nike outlets still getting the Red QS 1's in? I'm about to give in and pay $69.99 for them unless someone can confirm that they're stillpopping up at various outlets. Looking for sz. 13's. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-Jay

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

which one of you crazy famers won those sz 11 spiridons, smh @ the price
wow, over $200 shipped. that's a lot, but I guess maybe not that bad since they are DS originals...

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Are Nike outlets still getting the Red QS 1's in? I'm about to give in and pay $69.99 for them unless someone can confirm that they're still popping up at various outlets. Looking for sz. 13's. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-Jay

bro get familiar with the outlets thread stickied at the top of Nike Retro... info usually pops up there first, that or use nikefind. Ppl got pairs today for$39 or so... I'm sure more will pop up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom