TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up everyone. the parras are really growing on me, especially the multi-colored logo on the heel
eek.gif

burst brothers - excellent find on those.
cris - nice ids :tongue:imp.
east - the 95s look sharp, great pickup.
eorr - dope 95s
smokin.gif
mayhem - great bargain on the trues.

Originally Posted by nwt

we've all known it was coming but the new 'air' logo is officially the nail in the air max 95 coffin... 
waitaminute. i been outta the loop. they gonna be puttin that logo on all am95's?

All the Burst posted are inclredible!!

Still mad about missing out on some em's for $160 shipped

Cris - I voted for the Viotech since that's the only one I don't have

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by nwt

we've all known it was coming but the new 'air' logo is officially the nail in the air max 95 coffin... 
waitaminute. i been outta the loop. they gonna be puttin that logo on all am95's?

i shouldve been more specific, my bad*
if it does make it to new pairs eventually, it'll be a wrap, but the new air attacks is bad enough

(seeing the 24/7's posted above made me think about them)

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by nwt

Originally Posted by battleground03

Cris - I voted for the Viotech since that's the only one I don't have

Love the Viotech, just didn't think it's went with as many sneaks, so i voted for the Neon.

Yuku playing up again.....

Jordans today.

Wet weather possible...

mad.gif
why you gotta throw off my safari vote like that? 
tongue.gif

by the way, Cris - would you consider doing the neon design on a dark gray tee (dark ash maybe) instead of the light heather gray? 

Originally Posted by denverairforce

mad.gif
why you gotta throw off my safari vote like that? 
tongue.gif

by the way, Cris - would you consider doing the neon design on a dark gray tee (dark ash maybe) instead of the light heather gray? 
Heheheeeee, dark ash, ya, i like....

anyone see this? DS size 8 Crepe Bursts BIN for $110 shipped. 260552092393
am I missing something here cus that seems like a helluva steal...

I dunno, crepe bursts weren't really going for much more than that a year ago from what I remember... it seems like the price got really inflated on those recently.

I'm still new to the air max game but do they hold there value? dosn't seem like it cause they re-release every few years. but should I be buying 2 pairs to keep 1 DS or not even worry about it ? lol

Cleveland and Denver took a giant dookie all over pg 1764 with those Bursts. Excellent pickups.

Nwt, there were already some AM95s in 2006-2007 that had no reflective tongue/heel. Shoe has been dead...it's just in a vegetative state.
Spoiler [+]
2w3rosn.jpg

Nike deserves one of these...

Originally Posted by crisone

No love for the Viotech color so far??? Haha......

Cris.
pshh if it was up to me it would be neons, viotechs, safaris and Amsterdams as far as the tees go
devil.gif
wink.gif

my vote goes for safaris and amsterdams though.

what would amsterdams TAMF tee look like? Have you made a viotechs before

EastLA,

Very dope pickup man. I've always been a big fan of that c/w. I find myself subconsciously steering cleer of white midsole 95s because of difficult they can be to clean, but those are definitely exception worthy for me.

Mayhem,

eek.gif
 @ the $30 pickup...Id pay a great deal more than that if I came across a DS pair in my size, def one of those pairs that id love to own.

Cris,

re-up on AM tees?
smile.gif
....another c/w perhaps? neon?.....grey/red maybe? Just a thought....

*starts slow chant* Neon...Neon...Neon...
roll.gif

Jake - dope quilted picker uppers
pimp.gif

Mike - thanks, they aren't DS but pretty close considering there's still some nubs. only issue is some dirt on the upper that should come right out
devil.gif

Fam....check ur pm's....the ball is rolling
glasses.gif

Nice stuff everyone sorry if I missed anyone just to many pages

cincybcats22- Thank you
Mayhemgatz- Thanks Sick pick up man always coming through with some heat
Mars- Thank you those 95s look sick they should be mine j/p  

Edit- blackredxiiigoat-sorry man thanks yeah I saw them on napsize for $112 shipped so I decided I would pull the trigger.

Damn! A lot of good stuff going on in here the last couple of days!

SupaMars - Dope 95s
NikeFNHead - Thanks for the pics of those Pattas....hopefully I somehow find myself with those in my possession.
Purple Sneaks - Nice shot a couple pages back
pimp.gif
East - Juventus 95s are sweet.
Cleavland/Denver - 
eek.gif
Dropping bombs with all those Bursts.
Gusto - Amsterdam's
smokin.gif

I got these in last Friday but have been too lazy to take pics and post. $140 shipped, couldn't pass them up.

Gusto just put up DS USA AM87's on his site... size 10... my exact size.... i... need... a... job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom