TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent EUs Oli, one of my favorite pairs of 87s. Good stuff
pimp.gif

i see that oli but the quote i posted said that other stores in the UK will be receiving them as well. you know if that's true orif these are really exclusives only to JD sports?

If all my US Team heads want to get together and go in on getting those JD 90's......

Maybe we can get a UK hookup to scoop all the pairs we need. Get a good deal on combined shipping. If they ship directly to me at the office, I can probablyturn them around domestically free of charge.

If any US heads are interested, let's talk it out.

xilegacy...

I paid for those JD AM Lights 10 days ago and still no confirmation or sneakers...what gives? I am sure you aren't a fraud. Say it ain't so.

i see that oli but the quote i posted said that other stores in the UK will be receiving them as well. you know if that's true or if these are really exclusives only to JD sports?

I wouldn't call my jd sport red am lights "jd exclusive" because my lola in london got it in her local sporting goods store...(toobadd shes in the philippines rite now for AWHILE (3 months).....so yea just like kevin2nd said ...maybe other stores will carry those am90s....

partial pickups for january...
6o16xkg.jpg

8e6jj13.jpg

87lwqq8.jpg

6z5adeb.jpg

Screams like a little girl in pigtails.

Phillip, keep me posted on if the group buy goes through. I'm tired of UK/EU getting better releases than we do; and FORCED to buyOG's....lol. Thanks bro!!!

Nike Drawer, great pick ups. esp. the good bubble '95s, strucs and JD lights.

Kev, i'll keep you up to date on the release info.

edit;
8b43515ced28e548f3f9482889a05f06394e805.jpg

bugger this guy for wearing '94 Air Max^2s!
mad.gif
pimp.gif

If anyone would like to sell me a pair in 11 when they get it in, do so. My holy grails have arrived.

If all my US Team heads want to get together and go in on getting those JD 90's......

illphillip, please!
pimp.gif
Size 11. Thanks if you can!

Originally Posted by illphillip

smokin.gif
count me in. sz 11.5

Originally Posted by illphillip

Outkast, I feel musically, is the greatest Hip Hop group of my generation.

no love for 2 Live Crew?
laugh.gif

true, i got more fans than the average man
but not enough loot to last me
til the end of the week
i live by the beat
like you live check to check
if you don't move ya feet, then i don't eat
so we like neck to neck
yes we done come a long way
like them slim-*** cigarettes - from virginia
this ain't gon' stop so we just gon' contin-yah..

and wow, n1ke drawer, your lola still buys shoes for you? mine hasn't bought me shoes since velcro adidas back in the day.. then again,feb. 29 will mark 20 years since she passed. take it from me - treasure every moment you have to spend together, because there's more to life than shoes.

and i hope those hot limes are men's and not women's.. but then again, the pound is almost twice the dollar, so i dunno if i can do it. really niceshoe though. JD knows what's up.

Hey guys. I would really appreciate a legit check on these 360's...
c290_1_b.JPG
c2df_1_b.JPG

1. I've seen em on ebay before but i'm not sure if they're a legit colorway. Are fake 360's common?
2. Do they look legit? The seller has a couple pairs of 360's (1's and 2's) and some shox

fast replies would be awesome seeing how the auction ends in about 2 hours.
thanks guys!

and wow, n1ke drawer, your lola still buys shoes for you? mine hasn't bought me shoes since velcro adidas back in the day.. then again, feb. 29 will mark 20 years since she passed. take it from me - treasure every moment you have to spend together, because there's more to life than shoes.
size twelve - nah I just gave her my money (cost of shoes + shipping) if she can do me a favor since noonehelped me out ......all she did was ship the shoes ... I even gave her extra money to get something for herself as a bigggg thank you
happy.gif

thanks oli !!!

Now that I keep looking at them, those pair of AM90's swoosh is so dang bright compared to the OG pair. Looks pretty off, will have to think about it. Mygrails though, but they didn't get them exactly right on my favorite part of them.

Your right the swoosh does look a little brighter, but it could just be the picture *crosses fingers*

all of those jd 90s are the truth, but the limes take the cake. keep me in the know if we go in on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom