TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by illphillip

Anyone here get that STEAL of a deal on the Dave White AM1's Size 10 on Ebay last night?

I'm kicking myself for not bidding.
I was watching it, then removed it. It was at $335 two days ago - what did it end at?  I can't find it....

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by illphillip

Anyone here get that STEAL of a deal on the Dave White AM1's Size 10 on Ebay last night?

I'm kicking myself for not bidding.
I was watching it, then removed it. It was at $335 two days ago - what did it end at?  I can't find it....

smh.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
....someone got a GREAT deal. I hope it was Fam
nerd.gif

Mike....not trying to sneak anything past you
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Peteyk 420- What are you showing us? New pick-up? For sale? What size are they? If they are 13's your going to sell them to me...

Damn, I saw those Dave Whites a couple days ago but stopped watching them because I figured the price would end at something ridiculous. Great deal for whoever picked them up.

I think there were 2 pairs up. What Mayhem posted was obviously labeled poorly and ended at a ridiculous price.

Props to whoever got those.

^ Thanks for the info! I will be copping.

Maxims this morn, had to switch it up for my afternoon classes.

I saw 91 on the temp guage on my dash! It's spicy up here.

-jay

Cris - No worries bro, and no rush!
Jay - I am kinda feeling those 97s! Have to see in person tho...
East - Glad to hear ur Fam is safe!

Damn I did see those Dave Whites on the auction site but I figured they wouldnt go below $500...
smh.gif
Just another one of those, "Shoudawouldacoulda" pickups...

These been posted yet? AM Light for the Ladies...
2uf6ng0.jpg

And these 90's too...
2dkk2ns.jpg

Kal...those Homegroens have been up on ebay for MOOONTHS and dude hasnt really even dropped the price. By the time they sell dude will probably owe more $$ than he makes after all the fees.

^^90s up there look alright....lights
sick.gif

green pattas...
sick.gif
smh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

finally some nice hot weather for MA.
same as usual:

edit: just noticed my post got deleted a couple pages back...but C1!!!! youre selling a grail of mine!
smh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Kal...those Homegroens have been up on ebay for MOOONTHS and dude hasnt really even dropped the price. By the time they sell dude will probably owe more $$ than he makes after all the fees.

^^90s up there look alright....lights
sick.gif

Oops oh okay, what are they worth anyway???

JAY- do the no liner AM's fit differently? should i size down?

UnDS'ed these today to get raped by a midterm
smile.gif

I'm sure those Homegrowns are worth around that if someone is willing to pay it...I know I'm not. I'd probably say if they were listed in the 300 range they would have been gone by now. Really I'd like to say they've been up for over a year now. I think they started out @ 575. Imagine all the listing fees this guy has paid already
smh.gif

Eorr23- they fit true to size. I've got 2 buddies who have them too and we all rock our true size. Def a must have for 87 lovers. The black pair is comming out to play tomorrow...

RL- I've been offering that guy a sale for a few months now. He won't budge lower than $450. They are worth 250-400 imo (dependng on size). I'd pay $350 if I ever find a sz. 13 that cheap.

I'm about to cave in and cop a pair of sz.13 "spring greens" for a little over $300. Call me crazy... but I'm fed up. If I snooze any longer I will be paying homegrown prices before I know it.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

I'm about to cave in and cop a pair of sz.13 "spring greens" for a little over $300. Call me crazy... but I'm fed up. If I snooze any longer I will be paying homegrown prices before I know it.
do it man, I saw those, not a bad price at all IMO.......

dammmn jay- $300, I say wait man, thats just too much... my heart goes out to you big footers

Sdub- I want homegrowns but not 500 bad, no sir

Wow 300 for spring greens
eek.gif
is that what they're going for? I guess what I paid for mine can be considered a TCA price
laugh.gif

Had 5 pairs of homegrowns and sold them all for 140-200 a pop
smh.gif
I can't believe they go for 400+ now.

29094_c8910ceb11_l.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

dammmn jay- $300, I say wait man, thats just too much... my heart goes out to you big footers
Wait??? I can't wait!!!

Ok... so I was a half hour away from Mercer when someone (justin) got the last 13 (for retail that is)
devil.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

I tried to order them from Patta but didn't want to pay the $250 shipped.

Now a few months later, 2 sz. 13's appear on the bay for astronomical prices.

I refuse to pay more than $325 for them. The seller I've been talking to all day refuses to let them go for less than $335.

I'm stuck and don't know what to do. 2 pairs of ID's and some extra cash in my pocket, or a gem I've been dreaming about since that someone (justin) snagged them all up.
mad.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I feel like if I wait any longer they will never be part of my collection.

I've got two rooms at foxwoods Saturday night. If everything goes as planned, a transaction will be made early Sunday morning...

-Jay

120551941176 - Anyone win them? Slow loading eBay screwed my chances 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
2nd time i've missed out on these in the last few months 
frown.gif

Keep the good stuff rolling.

wow, spring greens for $300+?!?!! that is crazy. and likely a result of the Parra release and the mayhem (no pun intended J) it caused. shiii, I got mine off FC for $150 right when they released. but then again I am not a 13. I'd rather drop that kinda $ on some pre '05 maxes. but to each their own. they are a nice shoe. I really wish they would have released those white ones, though they would probably have been TZ as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom