TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
eek.gif
! nice!

Originally Posted by JDocs

boswottels - FYI, they are starting to do temp. bans for selling outside of selling thread, so you may want to take that down
nerd.gif
... but DOPE storm blues, I am looking for a pair in the same size as you (11) so if you find an extra size 11 let me know
smile.gif

true. but i don't know how to post an selling post. if i want to post one he says error

how can i fix that problem??? tnx

11 year old has more heat than me, got damn.

some quality pics on pg 175 by j2o.

will be sending in my application for team am fam shortly. for the 3rd time! ahhhh

sup all....

comin to check in...

i pretty much pulled out of the sneaker game.. havent bought any kicks since 3/4 of a year and have hardly ever checked NT again... which is actually a pittywith all the awesome folks in here... non the less imma try to check in here and then...

planning to come to the states in autumn as well.. so NY peeps, watch out for me....

hello fam...
maknoget: jon?!...oh shhh? what'd i say ron? smh
laugh.gif
i was close! my bad fam, won't let it happen again
smokin.gif

WARREN: all good pare
laugh.gif

BATTLE:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...still need atmos and slates,

MIKE: very nice 'tol!

WHATAREYOU: dope line-up.

OLI: lights are looking fresh!

What are you going - Very nice collection, but what's up w/ those orange laces? Nevertheless, dope!

Oli - Nice lights, you guys got it made over there
tongue.gif

Mic - Dope rotation you posted the other day.

Chris - Sick pick ups man and good luck with trying to slow down
wink.gif

Oli - Lovely lights, those are my personal favorites!

Jon - Nice pick up on the caves and dope fit dude!

What are you gonna do - Very nice collection. Quality over quanitiy any day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by boswottels

Originally Posted by JDocs

boswottels - FYI, they are starting to do temp. bans for selling outside of selling thread, so you may want to take that down
nerd.gif
... but DOPE storm blues, I am looking for a pair in the same size as you (11) so if you find an extra size 11 let me know
smile.gif

true. but i don't know how to post an selling post. if i want to post one he says error

how can i fix that problem??? tnx

Its because you have the "stay in topic" thing checked, and they need to check it before letting the thread through so you cant stay in topic..so it errors. Just wait a while and they will post it up, dont worry about the error
smile.gif

nice lights Oli
pimp.gif
and what up Dan, too bad your not my size or I could take those unwanted sneakers from you
tongue.gif
wink.gif

hello all,

just stopping by to tell you how f'ed up my day was today.
i was testing my new bike (only had it since friday and i always need some time to get used to) in the local skatepark here in Valencia.
i was doing some bunnyhops, manuals, grinds (feeble and whatnot),..
i did a bunnyhop-manual on a concrete bench (which i normally can pull off without any trouble)
but this time, it went wrong BIGTIME!

this is the result:
2akmcnc.jpg

a fractured elbow and wrist ( i didnt even know an elbow could break, but i do now and i can tell you, it doesnt feel good )
anyway, will be in this cast for at least 6 weeks
ohwell.gif

be safe kids

bye all

PS: my latest pick ups:

more halloween jewels
smh.gif
laugh.gif
.. if they are sz 13 I know somebody who would gladly take those off your hands if you could part with them
smile.gif

sorry to hear about your injuries.. get well soon !!

This is how Die hard people are with their AM's in the EU?

How much do the structures retail in the US? and where can i get them in NYC?

Damn Guy, that sucks bro. Good luck with than, and get well soon man. Not having the use of a limb is no joke. I've had two knee surgeries (6 monthsapart), and it was terrible. Best of luck Fam.

How much do the structures retail in the US? and where can i get them in NYC?
They retail for $105.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom