TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KingWonder

f3415de5b4b122e79d181949c84fff7ffbf71e9.jpg

I have a quick question for the am fam
DO these come in men sz
Interested in buying
Is 150 good

To my knowledge, these are a womens shoe only.

Originally Posted by slingman

sig_bg11.gif

sig_bg11.gif

^^^^Very nice steve...
pimp.gif
. From 97 i believe...my girlfriend has thesame pair. Hers are pretty beat though. She mows the lawn, cleans the garage, pulls the weeds out and just every kind of house chore you can think of in thoseshoes....
jwdanklefs - nice accels. you should post your application to the team: your name, how you got into maxes, you favorite pair, andpics of your Air Max collection. I know you have a couple of great ones. the fam will then let you know what they think and give you the seal of approval...
*You can put me down as a reference too
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

Originally Posted by slingman

sig_bg11.gif

sig_bg11.gif

^^^^Very nice steve...
pimp.gif
. From 97 i believe...my girlfriend has the same pair. Hers are pretty beat though. She mows the lawn, cleans the garage, pulls the weeds out and just every kind of house chore you can think of in those shoes...
sounds like a keeper
laugh.gif

Alrighty then, officially, for Ucasta and the bunch, "again for the first time," my purpose in Team AM Family...

I'm Jake... a sneakerhead out of San Antonio... Been a head for a long time and didn't realize it until 2 years ago or so... I really got super intomaking the maxes my main focus around this time last year. Meeting alot of guys, who are now some of my best friends, in the SNEAKS UP FAM out of San Antonio,took me over the edge...

My earliest Max memory... my pops and his friends in Pegasus' and AM1's in the late 80's early 90's, why I don't know, they never ran inthem... And my brother, washing cars at a Ford dealership to buy his AM95 neons when they first released... I used to try them on all the time, he was a size11 and I was like a youth 6 or something... he beat em trashed em and I didnt even have a chance to fill em...

Anyways, does that do Ucasta.???

My reference... close friend, Ucasta. He knows I mean business...

Yo, thanks for the kind words, fam. I'm healing up now so it isn't all terrible.

INC365 is probably the only dude who can appreciate these pics.

Before surgery, I got to check out a the New England Metal Fest.

IMG_4247.jpg

Josh(??) from Acacia Strain was actually wearing the cactus am90s. Not bad.

Behemoth dudes were wearing fake blood and pages from the bible. Nothing new.

IMG_4248.jpg

And a few days later, got to roll with Bane for 2 days. Those are the black air stabs.

getsexy.jpg

Peace

Originally Posted by nhasato

Just wanted to share a couple customs i did for my son. i know you guys appreciate AM 90s
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo cuteee! my child needs these!! well, future child!

Originally Posted by hows your edge

Yo, thanks for the kind words, fam. I'm healing up now so it isn't all terrible.
INC365 is probably the only dude who can appreciate these pics.
Before surgery, I got to check out a the New England Metal Fest.
Josh(??) from Acacia Strain was actually wearing the cactus am90s. Not bad.
Behemoth dudes were wearing fake blood and pages from the bible. Nothing new.
And a few days later, got to roll with Bane for 2 days. Those are the black air stabs.

Peace

Dope pics. Last time I had seen Behemoth was in San Diego last summer and they had severed goat heads on sticks on stage. I didnt know they were realthough as I later found out...
sick.gif

Personally I dont really like Behemoth all that much.
There are way better "Blackened Death Metal" bands around like Belphegor, Myrkskog, early Dissection, and my personal favorite Gehenna("Adimiron Black" & "WW" are killer albums)

PS: Gehenna, the norwegian band, not to be confused with all the other crapbands who call themselfs gehenna(h)

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Hello AM Fam. From wdywt, Poorman Urawa Air Max Light Customs.

I think you need to let me have all your custom lights
happy.gif

For me today
56a25754c570aad94add6740852d7ae8af954d5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom