TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening,

Thanks for all the comments on the stabs. I wanted to wait it(retail) out, but if I slept on these I'd be so so >:
mad.gif

Huarache lights :pimp:
pimp.gif
MicOli - Vios are growing on me, but I can't splurge like that. I really like that little gold swoosh :smokin
smokin.gif
2s9y4p2.jpg

To everyone who got their IDs before this great tragedy was bestowed upon us, be grateful. To those who lost shoes and the hope of shoes to come in this disaster, we must be strong. To Nike, I do not possess words strong enough to express the discontent I feel towards you right now.

Be well & safe,
RnDm

Quote:
To everyone who got their IDs before this great tragedy was bestowed upon us, be grateful. To those who lost shoes and the hope of shoes to come in this disaster, we must be strong. To Nike, I do not possess words strong enough to express the discontent I feel towards you right now.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Puerto Rico 5 Sz. 9.5/Halloween 1 Sz. 9.5
MORE AF1 HEAT Sz 9.5 10 in Buy/Sell (no 25th Ann.....)

Yeah, I just got sweet @#%$ AM1 and AM90 ID ideas and poof it goes.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

I have been without internet at my apartment for the last couple weeks, so when I find a computer and look at this thread I always have a bunch of pages to run through.

There have been super amounts of AM's posted lately

Hope all is well; and let's see some Desktop size pics of those 95's ryan; do lenny proud haha

peace
TEAM AM FAM

my question: is it by any chance possible to still order the old designs saved in the id locker? that would be sick.
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland​
TEAM AM FAM

rap and sneakz
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal

Oli, that was the first thought that ran through my head when I saw that they had changed the IDs. Unfortunately it didn't work. Thats why I ordered 2 pairs of 95s yesterday, before they ruin those too.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Those are Waaaay off, the safari print and the whole shape of the shoe is wrong. defenitly fake
teAMfam

Man, fakes are getting out of hand. No one could tell except for us! :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT

Hello FAM been madd busy wid work and all but finally got a chance to rock some AMs and take a pic. Stayed tuned im gonna post my pick ups for the past 2 months.

CRIS hows your grandfather doin? also hows your daugther doin? hope all is well...

Rocked this to do some errands...
TEAM AM FAM

I hate you guys.. They just sold out of my size of Skulls at sneakerhead when I was about to cop!
TEAM STARCRAFT

mornin ya'll...

the Yo MTV Raps event was bananas yesterday!

it was held at the Puma Store in AMsterdam, met Ed Lover ( dude is mad cool )
FREE booze!! I was Henneyed up!! and afterwords a dope party!! It was like
being in a YO episode last night...all my fave joints were played!!

pics later...I gotta big @#%$ headache

My collection

Team AM Fam

Amsterdam Is KING

Mike :pimp:
pimp.gif

... what a box is that ? I ask cause the swoosh looks a lil wierd
did you picked anything up ?
Wanted: Air Max 1 Teal sz 9.5
Berlin City Rockz
Team AM Fam

Status