TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cincybcats22

11.5 right?
nerd.gif

Nice price, I almost bidded.

nerd.gif

Jagshemash, that has got to be one of the dopest 97colourways i have seen!

Not really the most clear picture, but if i'm not mistaken my girl is wearing MX orange in this pic ('02 right)?

^ Thanks i just wanted to see the actual differences between these and the infareds. I always thought it was max orange but i guess not.

sup family!

man I haven't been on here for too damn long cuz I'm on vacation so I just skimmed through the last pages and it's all very very dope stuff!

but I was kinda hoping I'd be able to order some 08 Infra 90's today but they still havent hit stores yet obviously, so I'm wondering does anyoneat all have any idea on their exact release date yet?? cuz I won't be on the internet too much next couple of weeks so could any otherwise try and grab mea pair sz 12 if I won't be able to?

peace

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by FreshKicks95

Just wondering if anyone owns the '02 max orange air max 90? If so could you please post a few pics. Thanks
Its not Max. It is MX

MX is just Nike's abbreviation for "Max." From time to time, they will abbreviate colors on the side (like "Cool Grey" becoming"COOL GY") because of some limit on the number of characters they can put on the tag.

That's why there is that Sport Blue vs. September Blue debate (SPT BLUE)

Originally Posted by Gskooo

sup family!

man I haven't been on here for too damn long cuz I'm on vacation so I just skimmed through the last pages and it's all very very dope stuff!

but I was kinda hoping I'd be able to order some 08 Infra 90's today but they still havent hit stores yet obviously, so I'm wondering does anyone at all have any idea on their exact release date yet?? cuz I won't be on the internet too much next couple of weeks so could any otherwise try and grab me a pair sz 12 if I won't be able to?

peace

The 08 Infrareds are supposedly coming out in Europe (and maybe Canada?) first before releasing in the US. Could come out next week while the US releasemay be at the end of the year. That's what I remember reading in the infrared thread in the Nike Retro forum

I swear you guys are the only non corrupted group of sneakerheads left thank god I have a place to come without pulling my hair out

Hope all is well!

Kev, there is something on eBay right now I don't want you to bid on but I think they are too big for you anyways. Let me know what you think. Youknow what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by schaefmp

Kev, there is something on eBay right now I don't want you to bid on but I think they are too big for you anyways. Let me know what you think. You know what I'm talking about.

hell yeah. i have those keywords in a saved search for email notifications. that pair is so damn dope. the toes look good and the price will probably bepretty good too. good luck on the auction!

i wonder how many stores will be selling them at retail? i got my last pair from the outlet on guam for dirt cheap. mind-boggling what a difference a few yearscan make.

hell yeah. i have those keywords in a saved search for email notifications. that pair is so damn dope. the toes look good and the price will probably be pretty good too. good luck on the auction!

I know! I'm hoping I get them for cheap. I'll post better pics if I win. Did you ever get those ones you had e.mailed me over. I thinkthey were the orange pair from Yahoo.

Originally Posted by micmorales

Pre order Infrared '08 SOLD OUT in Amsterdam QK store
laugh.gif

its getting out of hand

had them today in my hand, and sorry to kill the mood about these, but qualitywise they really were awefull!!!

toebox is wrong (although "strange" would be a better word) and the paint job this pair had was totally wack!!!!! (i think a blind guy paintedthese...)

well, maybe it was only this pair....
ohwell.gif
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom