TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4f86_1.JPG

legit check? only picture out there........thanks AM FAM

dope stuff Guy...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Threw these on this morning to take my counselor national exam...

2uhv4g9.jpg

AND PASSED!!!!!!
5mbhw7.jpg

Then changed to these for the rest of the day...
t62c8j.jpg

Forgot to post these too, newest pick up... gift from my boy jwdanklefs...
wl40mx.jpg

1sgojk.jpg

I need the experts help. Bought these at the outlets and i am guessing they are samples because they came in a sample box. Are these general release in theU.S/Europe or are they rare?
Thanks in advance.

Your welcome Aaron!!! Much love brotha...

Your killing me with the vintage stuff Kapepper!!! How do you do it???

INC... Very nice 95 collection... Whats your fav pair???

Originally Posted by JDocs

neukicks - they look fine to me.. but I'm no expert
smile.gif

thanks Jdocs, the guy had alot of them for sale and people keep on buying them, so i snatched a pair too, we'll see, i needed these anyways
smile.gif
thispair will break the 40 pair of air max mark
happy.gif

Sample size 9. Not my sizes.
mad.gif
These are waay too clean. If interestedPM me..need to get rid of these.

KixUrAzz,

Please keep your attempts at reselling out of this thread. It's why the Team AF1 thread was closed.

I said this in your other not so slick attempt to resell in Retro. If there aren't your size, and you need to get rid of them, why did you bother buyingthem in the first place?

I see so many characters like this, buying sneakers that aren't in their size, taking them off the market just to make them a part of their little"hustle". Basically treating them like some kind of commodity. No real love for the sneaker. Just caught up in the moment and the hype of reselling.

Maybe to support their own sneaker habit. Get a job. I didn't buy kicks heavy til' I had the money to do so. Before it became, like, so cool, to blowdough on kicks.

I'm not normally one to knock a hustle, but this #%!% has gotten out of hand. And it's how we end up with these ridiculous prices on Ebay.

Closet resellers masking as sneaker lovers. Part of the problem moreso than the solution.

Sure I've sold sneakers. My size. Bought for me, with the intent of wearing and keeping. Otherwise, I just leave it on the shelf so that someone who reallywants them has the opportunity to get them. And most cats will attest that when I do sell, I am VERY fair.

Originally Posted by illphillip

KixUrAzz,

Please keep your attempts at reselling out of this thread. It's why the Team AF1 thread was closed.

Closet resellers masking as sneaker lovers. Part of the problem moreso than the solution.

Sure I've sold sneakers. My size. Bought for me, with the intent of wearing and keeping. Otherwise, I just leave it on the shelf so that someone who really wants them has the opportunity to get them. And most cats will attest that when I do sell, I am VERY fair.

grin.gif
and
laugh.gif
and
pimp.gif

My man Phil...I know some folks will try to compare others who do sell here...but the difference is that some of those folks are

part of the team and are discreet about, just giving a fellow memeber a good chance of getting them. I just think its too bad some folks just join in

just to try to push them sneakers....ah well....

recycle
2517456534_e8aec47e1c.jpg

damnit fam, I don't know whether I should just give up my hunt for any pair of Infrared 90's my size. Seems to me as if even theshallow load of QK '08s probably wont work as I can't get a hold of em anywhere. Anyway if anyone at all could help me out please let me know orotherwise I think I'll just cop some other pair this month again, so if anyone is getting rid of some AM heat size 12 pm me too plz.

Originally Posted by micmorales

dang, gotty blessin us with his presence

I'm always sliding thru here my dude
glasses.gif
. I'm not Fam but Icheck this thread consistently b/c it's always so colorful and full of diversity in styles & people.

^if you ask me buddy skip these hybrids and wait till you can grab the 2001 retro ...
the og's like my pair are kind of prone to cracking. even if my pair is holding up very well

but thats just me

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

^if you ask me buddy skip these hybrids and wait till you can grab the 2001 retro ...

Co-signing with Tibor here...the AM+/360 hybrid screwed up the colors, too.

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

INC dropping some serious 95 heat...loving the iguanas, juventis, SCs and stillwaters

My favorite alltime pair, Stash BWs

Hotthobo - Best out of all the BW's
Too bad I don't have one.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom