TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JordanLovah - I always like those Crepe Air Max's, just can't find it. They Look so Fresh!!!
Sup Fam! Sup Tibor! How's everybody doin'?

Today. 081408

Picked up My "Chili's" Today, Downtown Brooklyn FA

(Excuse the Pee Wees and Clothes)

Bonuc Pic: Air Max 95 Family (05 Neons, Torches)

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

sup fam....i see everyone is doing well. very very dope kicks over the past few pages.

tooooo many to name, but they are all
pimp.gif

i haven't posted in a while, but here are some older and recent pickups.....

picked up some older 90s that i slept on a few years ago and finally got the crepe bursts to complete the set

08 releases....lovin them!

debating on those very fresh laser blue lights...and still on the hunt for teal lights and laser 90s!
ohwell.gif

Nice pickups Laune!

^^They even giving me a tear. i nvr seen these b4 and I alredy want them...Thank you Jetta for showing me my new grails...

Nice 90s

Wore these to take the OSHA/HIPPA examination - Fire Safety, Pt. safety, Code 444, Code Green ect. ect.

THese neons do make heads turn..and stare.
http://

Picked these up along with 99% of NT.
Misty May better kick some arz
pimp.gif

does anyone have some solid information on the release of the premium infrared am90's? are they euro only? US release? is it already over? anyone withconcrete info, please post or pm me. i want a pair.

Nice stuff guys.

I got the Chilis today for $105.

I still have the Desert Reds from '98 (I think?), they are quite similar.

Thanks likuidmental.

Chris - throw some comparison pics up! You get yours from Tri County too?

86 NT, is that AJflint13 in disguise? I think so.

Whats good AM Fam ! Its been along time.

For all those looking for the chili am 95s . I'm doing a hookup for retail for all those in this thread. If you're interested , hit me with a PM . I doapologize mods if this is an inapproriate place to have this.

Recent stuff i wore.

5d6xqx.jpg

v7cxg4.jpg

24wrl2e.jpg

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Thanks likuidmental.

Chris - throw some comparison pics up! You get yours from Tri County too?

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]86 NT, is that AJflint13 in disguise? I think so.[/color]

laugh.gif

hey laune. good to see you around here and very nice pickups on these brown/khaki am90.
really such a classy and clean colorway. congratulation also on the completion of the crepe pack

doing good mic thanks. but what's up with summer time and +*!? i guess somebody has not
finished his bowl of soup .............. (some sort of saying here)

again good contribution edge ... and well done with representing the team in the signature

corey you need to hook up your lady with some heat man. ...... nahhh i know bro ... same for
me. in the sumertime she goes for flip flops and ballerina all the time. hope you had a good time.
nice am's - clean and classic

i seeerybody is getting the varsity red am95 ... good good ... show some love for sergio and
his work

wish you all a pleasant day

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Kevin[/color] ... pm'ed you for the "premium" infrared

true there is a quite similar colorway from 1998 called desert red. never seen a pair in real life but from the picture the red on the desert reds looks alittle darker than on the varsity red.

here some pic's (not mine) (i don't buy 98 am95 anymore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
)

mainshw2.jpg

sub1sls1.jpg

604118-061 black/dessert - 1998 July

silversurfer5400: can we have some info on Kevin's question too or is it strictly business? I just bought a pair (that I have to go pickup in Rotterdamonce I get home from Bosnia) for 150 euro, just would like some info too if there is any. Thnx in advance

no nothing secret or strictly business. always trying to be open to everybody ... there is a so called "premium" version of the am90 infraredavailable. i'm not sure if this is some sort of a tier 1/QS thing or how widely it is or let's say was available/released.
personally i ran into it when i walked into a local store here in Zürich when one of the guys was taking picture in front of the store. on a side not ... iwent to the store to pickup my pair of the Asics Gel Lyte III ARC which is a very nice shoe
smile.gif

for those who really like this release ... no offense folks ... just my opinion and everybody should make up his/her own mind

but back to the infrared ... it's called premium because it is different from the regular infrared release. now before getting into it too much ... idisliked it from the first second i saw it outside that store. with that being said onto the points which are supposed to make it premium. the black mudguardfeatures ostrich leather (yes ... what the hell ostrich leather on a running shoe???), the lining inside is also leather (which i guess is supposed to make itLESS comfy or something), the plastic part around the air unit and the heel tab is made out of some sort of transparent material as used on the brownish hufam90 as example (lowering the production cost with saving paint here nike?), and the classic infrared has suddenly turned into a csd pink

again ... for me this release is a affront to such a classic shoe as the infrared air max 90. and yes possibly i've been known as constant hater on many ofthe recent nike release (even though i liked many of the am's they have retroed this year like am light, mesa am90, structures and so on). but this one forme is just a banal attempt to create another superlative hype sneaker. told you i saw it when i walked into the store ... and the guy taking the picturesimmediately gave me this "you need to have these speech" ... well i gave him my "what the heck you're talking about" face and walkedover to the Asics pile
smile.gif

and yes i admit i have time on my hands right now ... it's called low work motivation = high post count

again for those who really like this release ... no offense folks ... just my opinion and everybody should make up his/her own mind

some pics:

66911168vl3.jpg

41194448hs9.jpg

i called the store this morning and they are all sold out ... nort berlin has a us 6 and us 7 left

Okay, very clear story Silversurfer. Well the only reason for me copping a pair was just my desperation for a pair of Infrareds in general. I was prettydisappointed at first too that I was too late to get my hands on a regular pair of Infra's and had to get these instead but now I can cool off a littlewith the Infra-hunt for now. I will still need them in my life and I will still be searching for them but this way I at least know I have these for now. Oh andbtw; I hate the Ostrich part too, such an ugly material (no offense).

I too dislike those Premiums. I'm still holding out hope for another pair of infared's since I sold mine, whether it be HOA's or the '08's,or hopefully both!

Thanks for the comments -
And again I will say - Infareds will be back for the Americans. Im pretty sure Gskoo is going to far with it.
They are not that important are they?
I do not have a pair...I reallly want a pair...I will get a pair when they drop next month.
Please do not go spending more than 150$ for a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom