TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pickups came in today, One for me, one for wifey:
sig_bg2.gif

So I lied, two perrs for me:
sig_bg5.gif

Just want to say that toebox swoosh KILLS!.

Peace.
--- TEAM AM FAM ---​

Oh adobo: there is no major difference between '02 and HOAs sport reds except for the...

- size of the bubble
- thickness of the tongue

Oli: Fill in please! :smile:

peace.
--- TEAM AM FAM ---​

really thanks for all the kind words on my 95's.

i will be really busy this month... but i will try to check in as much as possible.

Team AirMax Family
rkharkness@gmail.com​

Hi there Team,

I have a question regarding 3M Air Max 95s. There's seems to be two versions floating around, one that has more 3m than the other, and another pair with a black toe (see pic).

My question is regarding the black toe/silver pair pictured below. Is the shoe made out of 3m, or is it just shiny silver. I'm assuming the all 3m pair is more difficult to locate since I can't find a picture of it.

Also, what's the story behind the two shoes, release dates, exclusive to certain stores etc. Were they SC, XL, SL type am 95s, or just normal releases.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. this thread actually has the chemistry of a team, and I thought I might get an educated answer.

Please shed some light to an air max amateur.

Neo Tokyo fresh catch of the day sashimi shoes!

There is some 3M on the usual areas (rear strip, tongue) but the sides are NOT 3M, just metallic silver.

Hello Fam.

Ryan, I wish I had your photography skills my dude!

I'll be ID'ing a pair of members only 97's on Friday when the paycheck comes, will post pics then. QUESTION: Has anyone had any problems with ordering an infared lining and it came out pink? I remember Adobo did on those members only 90's, just wondered if anyone else has, which will probably make me avoid taking the risk and not get it.

EDIT: Also, is there any Fam member with a collection of 97's like Ryan's 95's? If so please post pics!
TeAM Fam

hello, posting some pics of friend of mine
he has some DS vintage Air max....especially the last pic got my attention....

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

cubanbeee: your 96 tailwind are amazing. i like my pair a lot so i can totally share your appreciation for these. also good that these can still be picked up for a reasonable price in these days. really a dope model
steve :smile:
smile.gif
oh and let me save your pics man ... that ain't fair ... haha
kapepper: these first wmns 93 are over the top ... nothing more to say about them ... colors are FIRE

good night fam
...::: AIR is our element MAX is our credo :::...​

TEAM-AM-FAM​

by the way ... my name is Tibor​

I still need those grape AM1s for myself! The one I picked up was for wifey. Sz 11 is impossible - but the hunt continues.

James: I will keep an eye out for ya.

Tibor: thanks - similar tastes indeed. :smile: May have to hit you up for some advise on how to wash them infrareds (did someone say put it in a pillow case?)

Mike: yo recent pickups aint too shabby yourself.

and nice BWs!

peace.
--- TEAM AM FAM ---​

Evening,

Everybody is doing there thing as always!

Karl - nice pics. That neon bubble is :smokin
smokin.gif
2ll0i89.jpg
154zgwn.jpg

I got these samples at the outlet so they are legit (plus look at the cracking of the mid-sole, only Nike), but look at that fugly swoosh :smh:
smh.gif
Maybe that'swhy these were scrapped :lol:
laugh.gif
20kdc0y.jpg
b4jbqa.jpg
292brrp.jpg

Later,
RnDm

Does TURF have an online store?
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

silversurfer5400 - Thanks man.. no doubt, a really dope shoe. Found a pair at a lil' spot i've been going to for 15 years. Have no idea how I overlooked 'em.
mic - I wish, I could make it over there, homey.. Kinda hectic right about now.. I'll be in London for 5 days, then heading back and over to Portland.
I posted these in the retro forum, but figured the fam would enjoy them as well. sorry for the re-post if you've seen 'em in the other thread. Leather is really nice and soft. I'm gonna wear these to death. ha...
Dope pickups everybody...
281293021.jpg

281293024.jpg
TEAM AM FAM​

Those AM1s are dope. I really want to get em, but not looking forward to the line @ Huf the day of the release.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom