TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corgi, You put it well. When the Bursts first dropped the air-bubble was INSANE. It blew me away, and I've been hooked ever since. It was the coolestsneaker I had ever seen.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Jake - u giving that Structure 91 Triax painting away?
smile.gif

Anywho - anyone seen these ACG-Inspired Structures? Absolutely horrendous!

33mo6cx.jpg
Yeah these are NASTY!!!! Looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle took a poop!!!

That structure painting is called for already... Its on hold for Mayhem...

I will paint you up something though... What sneaker do you want a painting of? I will get you on cheap since you were so hospitable on our Chi trip... lol
pimp.gif

What's good fam, I haven't posted much lately just been mad busy with school finals and workin. here are some of my latest

Huarache LE's

Huarache Run's

Air 180's

I actually am getting rid of those huarache run's there a size 11, if anyone is interested pm me. Im also selling some other stuff as well. Peace fam

Sup Fam!!!

Cleveland222 - I need those Crepe Bursts!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Gskooo - I thought you're already part of the FAM?

rap and sneakz - Oli, Those Lights are really clean!

BubbaEla1- Those 97's are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

FLINTGREY - I thought it was nice at first, but after looking closely,,, I'mlike
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
(FUGLY!!!)

Anyway, Mine today,,,
11/21/08

By the way, Maybe the FAM can help me, I found these DS Tailwinds at home and wondering if I should sell or keep These, but I really dont know how much they go for,,, A little help with the price check from the FAM is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!!! Hope everything is well with everybody!!!
God Bless!!! PEACE!!!

What up fam? The past few pages have been ill
pimp.gif

Gskooo - Likewise...I thought you were already part of the FAM?I'm no OG, but you get my vote for what its worth.

BubbaEla1- Thanks again on the Mowabbs...effortless transaction.Someone beat me to those Scream Green AM96s
laugh.gif

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_mowabb_1.jpg

Have a good weekend fam.

avngrguild--no worries bud.enjoy. Sorry about the 96s but stuff kinda goes quick.

likuidmental--those tailwinds are AMAZING. That shoe is just jawdropping to me.

avngrguild nice pick up
i was bidding on them too but forgot about the auction
Bubbaela1 u have Crazy shoes man y part with them?

Originally Posted by KingWonder

avngrguild nice pick up
i was bidding on them too but forgot about the auction
Bubbaela1 u have Crazy shoes man y part with them?
stopped collecting in 2004. Just getting around to selling them now.. bitter sweet but it brings closure to certain things .

Originally Posted by avngrguild

What up fam? The past few pages have been ill
pimp.gif

Gskooo - Likewise...I thought you were already part of the FAM? I'm no OG, but you get my vote for what its worth.

BubbaEla1- Thanks again on the Mowabbs...effortless transaction. Someone beat me to those Scream Green AM96s
laugh.gif

Sneaker_Air_Max_95_mowabb_1.jpg

Have a good weekend fam.
and i remember thinking THAT was a small air unit...oh times....
eyes.gif

Oli: those Lights are just staying fire! imo any of the classic white/black/grey/red cw's are just too damn clean.

Those Strucs are sick too btw, maybe nothing for me but I'm really glad Nike is taking them to this level, maybe one day they will have as many Structurecw's as other Maxes. Also the riptstop material seems like a pretty great solution to the heavily creasing toebox.

likuidmental & avngrguild: thanks guys but I never really got any other reply's other then you guys now. Would really appreciate if some other (OG)members would at least lemme know something??

Cheers fam!

Originally Posted by illphillip

avngrguild, there are some 96's 9.5/10 for sale in Buy/Sell. SG's are in there.

I wear a sz 12...thanks though.

Anyone have an inside track on the Royal Blue AM Lights? JD is killin me
tired.gif

Apples, those Air Max 99s/Air Max IVs =
eek.gif

I wish my brother kept some of his vintage Air Max heat...he probably sold them on eBay years ago or gave em away to friends
frown.gif

Good day FAMALAM!!!

avngrguild - Mowabb 95s are underated...

Oli - Nice currys....

likuid - my tailwind IIIs look nothing like that anymore... they're run into the ground...

JAKE

Those Tailwind 3s up there are SERIOUS.

Would go nicely with a Mets jersey (screw the Mets
smh.gif
)

I'd scoop them up if I had the cash.

What's up FAM-O? Great posts lately, revving up for the holidays!

Jake, check your mail, everything is in order.
happy.gif

^^^ Thanks again Brick, can't wait to get em...

Mean while, newest pick up to arrive... Thanks to fellow FAM member Mayhemgatz!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom