TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4a48_1.JPG

size 9 on ebay, 17$ buy it now shipped, PM for link fam!, same seller has am95 zip ups for 55 and navy tailwinds for 50 also 9

also these are weird/wild!

b334_1.JPG
b6e2_1.JPG

year of the ox's....reminds me of bandaid sb's

also a size 10 145 shipped curry am1 on there as well

YAHHHHHHHHH AIR MAX IV
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can't believe my brother had two pairs of those but I never saw them on his feet...
ohwell.gif

LOL that pic is just as funny as the photoshop of jeans on a pic of Jordan wearing the Carmine VIs
roll.gif

was thinking of getting those maxes too....but iono didn't really feel em much, just hope i can help out any other fam members who want them....

brick; very nicely done on those vivids! i like em. although i must agree with everyone else about the creasing on the mesh; that !%% is weird. mine is creasedlike a mo'fer.

as for those OX am1s; they're dropping here in asia where i am. there probably won't be a queue, but retail here is higher than the US; so ifanyone realllllly wants a pair then i might be able to help.

Ya, mesh creases on the vivids, but i keep mine with shoe trees in. Mine are still mint and ive worn them twenty times. Itake em for what they are though, i assume the next release of the vivid blue will be better, more infrared material like.

Crosses fingers....

currys for my buddy's bday...picking him up a bottle of patron cafe
smokin.gif

nothing like some day drinking to bring me back to my college days!

3203563725_29e6832bb4.jpg

bonus:
3188439061_55cb9ea0f8.jpg

What is Patron Cafe?

I picked up a bottle of the Gran Patron Platinum over the holiday. Packaging is crazy.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I was browsing through sneakerfiles and I came across these am 1's
I like them, the only drawback is that the swoosh is patent leather
ohwell.gif

The RD is 3/09

zk6cqt.jpg
those are NICE... the swoosh doesnt bother me... i love all grey tone shoes

Originally Posted by illphillip

What is Patron Cafe?

I picked up a bottle of the Gran Patron Platinum over the holiday. Packaging is crazy.
it is like coffee flavored patron...for shots...delicious, try it out phil

Those blue and grey AM1s seem tempting...I need something to match my road grey Yankees jersey.
grin.gif

And I agree that the mesh on those burgundy AMLights looks reminiscent of the original-style mesh.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Today's selection for my gallabanting!
I think you'll find it's "galavanting" , gallabanting is starting to get around out thereafter someone started pronouncing it wrong.

intr.v. gal·li·vant·ed also gal·a·vant·ed, gal·li·vant·ing also gal·a·vant·ing,gal·li·vants also gal·a·vants
  1. To roam about in search of pleasure or amusement.
  2. To play around amorously; flirt.
Ya.

And i LOVE those shoes, and the pic is great, ridiculously cool.

I will now allow "shut up Modz you bonehead" type comments.

Carry on.
tongue.gif

What up Fam,

Mad cold, snowy, and icy here in Ohio. So, it has been mostly boots. It was like -12 yesterday
sick.gif
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I've been sleeping on those vivid blue's for a long time, they've been at a mall by me for $60 for the longest.
I just can't pull the trigger, seeing how that mesh is and how it creases.
imo don't pull the trigger.
I did and regret it. Have never worn them and may never wear them.

I'm liking the look of those blue/grey AM 1s. Hopefully I will be able to overlook the patent swoosh, we'll see. I don't need another pair ofshoes I will never wear.

Oli - Dope shimas back there.

Brick - Those Currys are clean.
Schaempf -
pimp.gif
light bursts.

jranasaurus - Nice collection and excellent pics!

Later,
Jerrod

* my mind is everywhere I had to edit the $@*! out of this post
tongue.gif

Off mountain biking today, wore these after i washed them. Might take some snaps while out of the local mountainranges, once i get to the top. If i get to the top.
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom