TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stuff as always AM Fam...this is my fav thread to follow

those wmns AM 1s look pretty ok btw, i agree that with a lace change they'd be a nice every day shoe

SUP FAM...HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL! NO NEW AMs FOR ME
frown.gif
...BUT I LIKE WHAT I'M SEEING
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

and those am1s you posted? white laces or teal and they'd be alright, good luck tracking a 13-14 in em
tongue.gif
ouch!
frown.gif

maybe even silver/grey laces would set those up nicely!

Kev - that was a dope find on ur part, congrats and enjoy!

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Good stuff FAM!

95s today
bwtbs.jpg
sorry but i had to quote these for this page......words can't express how
pimp.gif
those are ....what's the info on 'em? can't get tired looking atthose air units....
eek.gif

thanks jerrod, the 90's are the "khaki/net/baroque brown" from 2005, code is 302519 211

some more new stuff.....this new shape of the AM1 is really making me
sick.gif
....if they retroed the OG colorways like this...
indifferent.gif

another womens AM1....

i remember seeing these a while back in a sample post or something.....guess they are showing up now....

and i saw these 90's in the store the other day....i can get past the solid white midsole because the materials (suede toebox btw) are
pimp.gif
...colorway is
pimp.gif
.....but GS sizes only?!?!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I knew you (or anyone else with those grey/black/red AM1s) would come through in the clutch.

I tip my cap to you, good sir.

What's gooooood Familia.......just a reminder, at the end of this month, I'm gonna close the Size/Qty request list for the TAF tees, so if youdidn't, here's the link:

TEAM AM FAM TEES

Peeeeeeace like Lumpia Grease,

Cris.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

thanks jerrod, the 90's are the "khaki/net/baroque brown" from 2005, code is 302519 211

some more new stuff.....this new shape of the AM1 is really making me
sick.gif
....if they retroed the OG colorways like this...
indifferent.gif

another womens AM1....

i remember seeing these a while back in a sample post or something.....guess they are showing up now....

and i saw these 90's in the store the other day....i can get past the solid white midsole because the materials (suede toebox btw) are
pimp.gif
...colorway is
pimp.gif
.....but GS sizes only?!?!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
reminds me of those silver/yellow am1s, which btw i can still get you lol

i would rock those in a wmns 13 or 14.. too bad that size is damn near impossible to find these days.

last time i got a shoe in wmns 13 was like 2005 or something.

Copped these today for $70 u.s. delivered.

Went into the employee store, couldn't decide what to buy, almost bought the following, 08 Dury windrunner jacket for$65 aud ($45u.s.), those safari AM1s from the last page, 2nd time i tried them on and put them back and these AM Lights which came in today, but i didn'tlike the colour. nike 315827 612 They were white mid sole and around the toe and heal with red all through the rest of the shoe, no pics of them on the net yeti can find. They looked crap on though.

Also fopund a new windrunner ive never seen there before, was black with persian/blue accents, had 3m oval shapes onthearmes and some perforations around the neck, half price (as everything there is) for $250 aud, so it's $500 in the stores! I'll grab the code next timeto find out what it was and why so expensive. They also had some cloth jackets that were also $500 in stores, apparently the cloth was made on some old loommachine and this is why it's so expensive. Looked normal to me, not worth the price.

ive been looking for a pair of infrared currents for a decent price. can you lead me to where to get a 10.5?

Originally Posted by gasp1

ive been looking for a pair of infrared currents for a decent price. can you lead me to where to get a 10.5?
Gimmie 2 mins and check your PM box.

Daaz...those slates are
eek.gif
dope!

Modz...Im feelin those 90s. I like em a lot. Nice currents, glad I bought a pair. Not as cheap as you (I paid retail last summer) I'll be breaking them outwithin the next few months.

Neukicks...Hope moms is alright. Skylines lookin good, I'll wear mine sometime soon. Nice pick ups too. Nice HOA (size 13 anyone? I need those
nerd.gif
)

Tak...those AM1s are kinda growing on me. If I find a pair at Ross and they look alright in person I'll grab a apir.

Hotthobo..clean 95s. Maybe Nike will start releasing some colorways like that along with the recent Gradients.

r3k4hsttub..nice cool greys. Im not big on grey shoes, but I like those much more than the black/reds.

Kev...any info if those are dropping over here? Nice simple colorway.

T21D...nice 360s.

Aaron..nice 180s. I cant wait to see how they look when they retro. I'll def try and pick up a pair.

Oli..those air units are
eek.gif
nice colorway.

Briannn...I dont know why I dont have those yet. Such a simple clean colorway, maybe the pink is just too pink for me. I really like em though.
smh.gif

ioRound3..nice NLs Im kinda on the look out for a pair of those, or the white ones.

Good stuff everyone........

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by gasp1

Gimmie 2 mins and check your PM box.
i need them in the same size
smile.gif
, nice to know you and i wearthe same size gasp!!!
wink.gif

sdubl, good looking out man, shes doing fine this morning, they removed everything bad
smile.gif
so its a new day

^very nice! for some reason by clock went forward an hour, so i woke up a whole hour earlier then i should've....FTL....lol

S'up Famlay? Thanks for the comments on the grapes. I'd invested alot of time in finding those so nice to see some appreciation...

neukicks: Nice wmns 1's
ucasta: Ultramarine 180's always
pimp.gif

Also dissapointed in the new cartoon like appearance of the AM1

Another example of how it should look:

7af1691c70acb433712e03efcaca5c9c1593914d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom