TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod - Those 1s look dope, even with that square toebox. I had vowed not to give Nike any of my hard earned with the change in shape but those could make mechange my mind...

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Mod - Those 1s look dope, even with that square toebox. I had vowed not to give Nike any of my hard earned with the change in shape but those could make me change my mind...
Yeah i only saw them for the first time this evening, caught my eye straight away. Nice blocking, nice suedeand nice red.

I likes.

jranasaurus - Did you get a chance to hit any of the spots in the city?

Justin - late pass, but great deal on that lot of AM95s!!

Mod - Those AM1s are quite promising. I'm hoping for a shade of blue with the same materials
grin.gif

Peace

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
mad.gif
<--- me cause i know i wont ever get them
tired.gif

Thanks for the great pics Bee. Just what I needed, actual teaser pics
devil.gif

Neukicks- Think positive, set goals my friend and accomplish
happy.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
mad.gif
<--- me cause i know i wont ever get them
tired.gif

Thanks for the great pics Bee. Just what I needed, actual teaser pics
devil.gif

Neukicks- Think positive, set goals my friend and accomplish
happy.gif
haha thats how i always do it! but for retail
mad.gif
not gonnahappen, plus the closest tier0 store to me is like 300+ miles
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

whatever.. here's some more Livestrong pics..
364076569.jpg
Thanks for the detailed pics, B. I really like the 180. Not feeling the 90 or 1.

Mayhem - where's my daily auction? LOL

Aaron - nice USA AM 1s...

J-Ran - great BW pic....I wanna snag that new c/w now!

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Found these Bursts for the wife in an auction. Really nice condition, but they didn't fit her. Not the greatest ever, but for 15 bucks shipped I figured why not. Hate to waste a big bubble Nike, but I guess they'll be going back on the 'bay.

106368c4477f425706ded8fc042c72a261a0eca3.pjpg
I had these back in college, same colorway....I wanna say 98 or 99. I think I had a midnight navy/yellow c/w too. I believe these were Bursts. As for which one (2/3/4), I recall the box only saying "Air Burst".

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Found these Bursts for the wife in an auction. Really nice condition, but they didn't fit her. Not the greatest ever, but for 15 bucks shipped I figured why not. Hate to waste a big bubble Nike, but I guess they'll be going back on the 'bay.
I had these back in college, same colorway....I wanna say 98 or 99. I think I had a midnight navy/yellow c/w too. I believe these were Bursts. As for which one (2/3/4), I recall the box only saying "Air Burst".
Aight, thanks. I think they're later than Burst IIs, possibly IIIs? Also, they were listed as women's in the auction but I'm prettysure this was a men's CW. Can anybody else confirm or rebuff any of this (they're from '99)? Thanks.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Mod - Those 1s look dope, even with that square toebox. I had vowed not to give Nike any of my hard earned with the change in shape but those could make me change my mind...
i'm wit you Dan, i too refuse to buy any AM1's with that shape....i got the red/black ones andhave only worn them once. i won't buy that navy/grey pair....won't buy the seersuckers.....but those red/blk samples look
pimp.gif
.....i just hope they can do something about that shape before putting the AM1back on NikeID...

Flint - just started sifting...coming soon....
laugh.gif

B - thanks for the pics.....i'm definitely certain that the 90's/180's >>>>>>>1's...
Hameed - thanks man, check ur PM's btw...
wink.gif

Jran - dope pic....makes me want both of those...
devil.gif

larrivee7 - thanks, dope pickup

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Aight, thanks. I think they're later than Burst IIs, possibly IIIs? Also, they were listed as women's in the auction but I'm pretty sure this was a men's CW. Can anybody else confirm or rebuff any of this (they're from '99)? Thanks.
I'm pretty sure these are not Burst IIs because the I and the II both had that AM93 midsole and outsole.

B - thanks for sharing your pics
pimp.gif

not exactly an air max, but it seems like people forgot about these. Today to work.
25q7up4.jpg

Happy Tuesday am famers!

My god cubanbee. Those pics are crisp! Consider that deal sealed! Lol I'm also inclined to agree with mayhem about the 180s and 90s.

Mod - thanks for the pic. That shape is nerveracking but so long as the mesh and suede are quality I think I could justify buying them (w/ a discount lol)

Jranasaurus - that's one gorgeous pic. I'm starting to lose hope of ever being able to make one of my own w/o int'l shipping...

Hey guys this is my favorite thread and love all the air maxes
pimp.gif

here is my contribution no heat but i love them!
let me know what you think!

Those Livestrong 180s look nice. But alas, tier zero = not-for-me
laugh.gif

JN115 - Sweet line-up, cream of the crop right there as far as colorways go
pimp.gif

ArtStranger - Nice AMs
pimp.gif

yo bee, do you mind if i ask how much each pair retails for? and how much you got em?

hooray for Bodega in Boston that theyre gettin these. i wonder if Concepts will get em too.
hopefully i cop IF i sell whats in my sig.*COUGH*COUGH*
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

yo bee, do you mind if i ask how much each pair retails for?
Originally Posted by JordanLovah

these should drop soon....i'd guess in the next week or so. we got them in and they're pretty fresh....

Retail:
AM180s-$110
AM90s-$120
AM1s-$110
all you gotta do is
nerd.gif
just a little bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom