TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

those 95s are horrid..whats up with Nike putting animal hair on kicks?
smh.gif
interesting idea , terrible execution

Just got mine recently DS for a good price had to break them out. The air units on ogs beat anything on todays shoes.
Yeah there are a womens colorway but I don't know how big they went when they released.

anyone know if people are camping overnight for the livestrong tier zero pack? What do you think I could find a size 13 on ebay for? Post pics if ppl arecamping.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

anyone know if people are camping overnight for the livestrong tier zero pack? What do you think I could find a size 13 on ebay for? Post pics if ppl are camping.
surprisingly enough in seattle people are camping overnight to meet ken griffey jr. lol, when i asked about the livestrongs they all went huh?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

anyone know if people are camping overnight for the livestrong tier zero pack? What do you think I could find a size 13 on ebay for? Post pics if ppl are camping.
surprisingly enough in seattle people are camping overnight to meet ken griffey jr. lol, when i asked about the livestrongs they all went huh?
LOL
roll.gif
Good for us that want them Livestrongs

Livestrong AM's > Meet Jr.

on the mobile...found a wifi spot...quick post lol

dope stuff posted....trues, opiums, slates, and dope lace flip mod....makes the lava's decent at best.

theres lil hype for livestrongs.....let's keep it that way! LAF 90's/180's > meeting griffey jr. > LAF87's
roll.gif

chris - those lights are my favorite out of all the JD lights. and about the 87's....i'll try.....
wink.gif

ive been moving so haven't really had time to actually be on to much. but i wanted to give a shout out to jake aka jwdanklefs for hooking me up with acustom painting. he did a great job at it, as you can tell, and my quick crappy picture isnt doing it justice. hit him up for some work he does a great job ata great price. the inspiration came off another of his paintings, i think i was ucasta's but can't remember right now. when i get more settled ini'll take better pics and try and make a wallpaper out of it
devil.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I believe the largest size made in the Livestrong AM's is a 12.

What does the acronym LAF mean?

I know this isnt a buy sell fourm ...........but i have these two sneakers i really dont want to let go but they dont fit.......and i rather they go to peoplethat will love them as much as i do.....they are a 7.5............ucasta and jake can both tell ya im legit..again sorry if i upset any1 im also willing totrade for a sz 8......pm if interested

23mjk7.jpg

10ngrhu.jpg

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Lance Armstrong Foundation....and stop asking about camping out. they're not camp out worthy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Lance Armstrong Foundation....and stop asking about camping out. they're not camp out worthy
smile.gif

Beat me to it.....
Never camp out, be prepared, go early, make moves, and get what you want. Usually works for me, if not find alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom