TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

may pickups

- mx orange am light (thanks again J
smokin.gif
)
- storm am1 ... top am1 i was looking for, now off the list ... materials are soooo on point on these ... can't wait to wear them in the storm
smile.gif
(danke brate)
- persian wmns BW and varsity red BW (nomal danke
tongue.gif
)
- nb x solebox nazar eye 1500 (sorry for non-am ... but they had to be on the pic)

may2009i.jpg

have a nice sunday everybody !!!

just when i thought it was over.....

Tibor - I'm feeling those lights, and Storms, and...

Daaznfella - Thanks for the info. Makes them all the more appealing.

Ran some errands and finally wasn't too lazy to snap a quick pic.

Later Fam

i work in a drug rehab and today this dude was rockin some viotech atmos am87's - he's not even a shoe collector - he said he bought them "a longtime ago" cause he liked the colors. i thought that was pretty cool.

Nice comparison pic between the chilis and team oranges on the last page. I noticed how the orange looks very close to a red when I saw a pair of team orange95s in person the other day.

kevin2nd wrote:
i work in a drug rehab and today this dude was rockin some viotech atmos am87's - he's not even a shoe collector - he said he bought them "a long time ago" cause he liked the colors. i thought that was pretty cool.

smile.gif
Put's a smile on ya face, dont it?

Tibor - Excellent shot and pic up's

I wish I never traded my Emerads...

I'm happy how these turned out
3540811798_e54a87151f.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Nice comparison pic between the chilis and team oranges on the last page. I noticed how the orange looks very close to a red when I saw a pair of team orange 95s in person the other day.

it is very similar o the red, but side by side it makes it look a little bit more orange for sure.

battleground - sick picture man!
pimp.gif
my little p80 can't handle thathaha

Originally Posted by battleground03

Sup Mike!

Cris - Nice to finally meet you in person

LBoogie for president
laugh.gif

Livestrong 180's
3536899557_2b923d78f7.jpg
dang, can someone pick me these up in a 10.5 but no resell prices.

Wish I could get those LAF 90s. I really really like em.

Sup everyone.

Tibor- great pickups. I really like those lights, one of my favorite JDs.

Jerrod- looking forward to meeting you at the sneaker show in two weeks man! And good to see you posting pictures again.

Originally Posted by cs02132

did those black/red BWs already come out? or are they UK exclusive?

They're out here in Oz, i think they're $180 aud in footlocker. Anyone need em give me a shout and i'll chuckem in the post for you.

just wondering if a NTer picked these up. I was watching and thought they were cool but I don't feel like dealing with a yellow midsole right now so Ipassed (they looked slightly yellowed in the pics, although I could've been wrong). not quite an air max, but air nonetheless. size 10.5 vintage originaldeadstock air ulysses. don't know much about them. the little green bubble in the back looked cool though!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200340974164&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

Originally Posted by battleground03

kevin2nd wrote:
i work in a drug rehab and today this dude was rockin some viotech atmos am87's - he's not even a shoe collector - he said he bought them "a long time ago" cause he liked the colors. i thought that was pretty cool.

smile.gif
Put's a smile on ya face, dont it?

Tibor - Excellent shot and pic up's

I wish I never traded my Emerads...

I'm happy how these turned out
3540811798_e54a87151f.jpg

nice picture!!

Originally Posted by tak

Mayhem..........whats the word?
nerd.gif
smh.gif
x1,000

shipment was delayed/lost/stolen/hijacked/blown up, none of them know anything as usual.....i don't know how all three stores in NYC managed to fail at thesame time. i'm done with this crap from nike. i don't wanna hear the word limited unless it's the transitoperator letting me know the train/bus is going express...
indifferent.gif

tibor, viet, chris, james - dope pickups fellas, glad some of you came away with those LAF's.

took the money i was gonna buy my LAF 90's with and copped these @ the NSW store.....was planning to ID them eventually but they took the 90 currents offalready....guess i got lucky they did a FSR of different colorways before they were removed......still salty about the whole LAF thing...
frown.gif

wore these today....

i hate the iphone camera
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by tak

Mayhem..........whats the word?
nerd.gif
smh.gif
x1,000

shipment was delayed/lost/stolen/hijacked/blown up, none of them know anything as usual.....i don't know how all three stores in NYC managed to fail at the same time. i'm done with this crap from nike. i don't wanna hear the word limited unless it's the transit operator letting me know the train/bus is going express...
indifferent.gif

tibor, viet, chris, james - dope pickups fellas, glad some of you came away with those LAF's.

took the money i was gonna buy my LAF 90's with and copped these @ the NSW store.....was planning to ID them eventually but they took the 90 currents off already....guess i got lucky they did a FSR of different colorways before they were removed......still salty about the whole LAF thing...
frown.gif

wore these today....

i hate the iphone camera
laugh.gif

Those currents are clean
wink.gif
Just not to sure about the all whitemidsole
grin.gif

bummer on the LAF mayhem that sucks!!
grin.gif
im super salty too!!!

i like those currents i haven't seen them before, whats the color on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom