TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup FAM.
Getting ready to display my shoes at the Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase this Saturday. Un-boxing all the left shoes and getting them ready to transport, startedwith AMs. Inspired by Chris and Cris (though not as good) decided to do some "shoe pile" pics. One of just 87s and one with 90s also, thoughtya'll would enjoy.

More pictures after the show this weekend of course. Be easy Famlay.

sup Fam ?

so over the past few days ive been going through the earlier pages of this thread just marveling at some of the collectionsand rare Air Max sneakers yall have . as i've been looking at page after page , one recurring question came to mind : why hasn't silversurfer5400 ever made a collection thread ?! IMO you along with INC have the two most amazing Air Max collections ofanyone on the Fam , and im sure everyone would love to see what hidden gems you have silver

corwinator3407

Azures.................. dangit.... still can't pick those up... can't find them!!!

To whoever had the Air Stab Amsterdam IDs... Sick!! is it the distressed leather option??

Dope pics Corwin...looking forward to the display pics.

Prez...I've never seen a collection post from SilverSufer, but Guy (INC) has a collection post somewhere..at least an AM1 cokkection post. Pure fire....

s dubl - yea ive seen INCs and its amazing . silver has posted more heat thananyone ive seen in the fam though and would LOVE to see that collection !

tibor did a collection post over a year ago if i remember correctly - maybe even more than 2 years ago (sorry for the alzheimers). it was super sick back thenand his collection is even sicker now - he's added a buncha air max gems and some sick, sick air force 1's. the thing about him aside from his shoes isthat he is really humble and a super cool guy.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

These came in today...
Happy to see they came with the orginal box complete with the box top and all...
I like them but they seem like they run a lil big...
Nice to see you got them, and for the price you paid......score!

Hello~ Fam. Brian is correct regarding those currents. They are IDs. And shortly after I made them, Nike took themdown.

Thanks for all the comments - always appreciate it.

Mike ~ Lotus is doing great. You gonna have a great time as a dad!

Yesterday~
sig_bg2.gif

Peace.

Cris - nice p/u on the LAF 180s.....only ones in the pack I want. (word to Aaron on the look-out)

Steve - long time no talk bro - hit me on the chat! 16 days till I'm married!

Corey - sorry I can't make it up for the Cincy. Give Matt a punch in the arm for me....lol

Mayhem - thanks for the auction tips yet again.....I'm hoping to score some old heat.

Kevin is right about Tibor - one of my most solid dude's I've ever met on here. And if you are reading Tibor, I've been running around....I'llwrite back sometime soon.

My pick-up....not necessarily an Air Max but I'm sorry I'm in love with these bad boys for summertime...

5nrmfp.jpg

sup cris! fatherhood is tiring... but its all worth it in the end. :smile: how is everything with you? we should do abay area summit or something. :tongue:

dayam Ron! almost there! :smile:

word on Tibor from Ron and Kev.

^ Word.....and make our way down to Socal, of course if we get sitters, haha, yeah, it's tiring, right now my Daughter's sick, and it's just as ifwhen she was born, up ALL night, I had only 30 min of sleep the whole night on Tuesday.....but the sleepless nights is due soon again
wink.gif
happy.gif

For today:

Cris.

^^ I agree Steve & Cris!!! Being a Father is the best and very Rewarding. And yes, you guys shld come down here in SoCal!

Hello Famalam! Damn, it's been a while. Hope you're all well. And as far as my understanding goes, BriBri will have a brother or sister soon!?! Welldone.

today.
1252xsj.jpg

^ Sup Oli..........YES, YES ya'll, another addition to the Baby Team AM Fam!!!!

So it's said Fam, me and my wife are expecting again, she's about 13-14 weeks now, a boy??? We'll see, it's going to be a surprise..........

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Lol....get em Jake. You're going to pop out of the bushes like "HEY!!! Those are mine"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Cris - Congrats dude, that's a great blessing!
Ron - no problem dude. btw....that lake show was
eek.gif

Corey - dope pile of AM's! those azure 90's are very eluding!
mad.gif

1252xsj.jpg

can i get some info on these AM1's? EU only release?

Congrats Cris....kids are great. I just got back from an awards ceremony for 4th grade at my sons school. The boy got honor roll...I'm sooo proud!!

hey am fammers, clean stuff all around as always

cris- congrats on the new bundle of joy and clean fit btw (when youre ready to sell those...ahem.. lol)

ultraflatblack - nice 95s and selvage denim

put these to work on the beach yesterday (they say max on em but truth be told i dunno where nike was going with this lol)
3572874872_538d0441e1.jpg

Cris - Congratulations on the addition to the FAM! More Sleepless Nights coming.

Shaun - Congratulations on your Son's award... did he get a reward from u?

Cris - Congratulations on the addition to the FAM! More Sleepless Nights coming.

Shaun - Congratulations on your Son's award... did he get a reward from u?

Justin~ - sorry, meant to reply you on my last post, but those AM1s were Euro only release from 2004. There is reallynot much info on them, other than that. They were not limited, it was GR and it was NOT a collab. TeamAMFam Euro may have more info for ya. :smile:

Damn Cris! Congrats!! we gonna need sitters, that's for sure! :tongue: Need to print some more TeamAMFam babyonesies!

Shaun~ congrats to your son as well.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom