TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Tell me about it...there is no way I can fit an 11 in an AM Light. I guess you could say it was a misunderstanding on the shippers part
grin.gif

Mayhemgatz and avngrguild - im thinkin about buying the JD exclusive obsidian bluecolorway as my first pair of AM Lights (sister lives in London
smokin.gif
) and usually wear anywhere between 11-12 for AMs . do the lights run slightly smallerthan other AM sneakers ?

FAM!
glasses.gif

First opportunity to wear maxes in a week. Work has been hectic.
Broke these out for the first time.
3579513538_c291a9acf9_o.jpg

3578704683_8efd19342b_o.jpg

^ Nice Greg, yo, a hint, what I got for you, you might be the only one with, for now, in due time....................
wink.gif

Cris.

brick - great kicks , im jealous ! what camera do you use ? and btw i just tooka look at your store and you happen to be just my size
eek.gif
im sure we will be doing business in the future

Originally Posted by Prez T

brick - great kicks , im jealous ! what camera do you use ? and btw i just took a look at your store and you happen to be just my size
eek.gif
im sure we will be doing business in the future
Thanks man, I am in the process right now of taking pictures of more...just drop me a line if interested.
I use a Canon Rebel EOS with Tokina 10-17mm fisheye.

cactus air max stabs have been popping at ROSS lately for you guys fyi, they are like 27$ there
edit: oh and the blk/lime/orange mesh air max lights, same price, random sizes here and there

Well I got lucky and picked up some og's! The auction I posted last week ended with no winners, so i told him i'd take both pairs for $110 and heshipped them out! Threw both shoes in the weash and they came out perfect! I didn't even know the comets were og with the 25 psi on the bubble. They lookreal sturdy enough to rock so when they dry I'ma bust them out

^ In AM1's, I'm a true 8, but with these, if needed, an 8.5 would be better.......don't know if this would help or not, but if this is a move ofdesperation, and yo can't totally find your true size, then run with the 10.5.......and the leather is soft, it should stretch out.

Kev.....clean OG's my friend, my only "25 PSI's" are my Slates and all Black's.

Cris.

Brick...those Burst are clean.

avngrguild...nice lights. You cant give em a wear and they stretch a lil?

KVN...very nice. I've seen slates and Crystal blues here and there and I'm scared to go near em. I'd love a pair, but Im a big dude and dont wantem crumbling on me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

prez, get the lights in a 12 if thats ur true size.

Prez - I second that.

KVN - those AM95s are very nice indeed.

Shaun - thanks man. I would take my chances on stretching them if they were only a half size bigger.

Originally Posted by micmorales

Turning 30 in a few!

Everyone have a good weekend

Greg those are awesome
30 is the new 20 player...I am not too far behind!
glasses.gif

Thanks for the love, wore them with my Patta shirt I got when I was in AMS with ya...PAOW!

Nice bursts on the previous page.

size 9.5 &10 AM Famers hit me up with a PM, got some goodies to show you...

SUP FAM!! HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL! GO LAKERS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEEEEE!!!!

My co-worker got these samples today, so I thought I'd share them with you guys!
I think they're pretty fresh! Not sure when they drop....probably sometimes soon.

Then some of my pickups....nothing you haven't seen before!

sounds good fellas . i like 2 get my AMs a lil tight but am a true size 12 so ill get em in 12 . thanks for the adviceguys

very nice pick ups Jordan Lovah. Those samples are ehhh....should have had more going on n the upper with that speckle on the mid sole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom