TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i've never posted in this thread, but am a huge am fan. i need some help and figured maybe you guys could help. i am looking to cop the og red am1's and can't find them anywhere locally/online in a sz 11. can anyone help a brother out? thanks in advance!
try calling around to niketowns. I already tried LA, NYC, Chi, none had an 11, and Devner doesn't have an 11, but try some of the others. Vegas maybe? also, sneakerhead.com has them up but they're charging a bit over retail, but if you're willing to pay, they got 'em.

denverairforce: thanks bro. i'll give vegas a call now. may have to resort to copping the maxim 1's. appreciate all the help from this thread!

rmkstore delivery today:
3703836839_3a2f61d0e4.jpg

woop!
3703837303_2d23ccaf92.jpg

man, i wish the kept the older shape
frown.gif

3703837835_a7c1c0a6c9_b.jpg

ehh not to bad, your right though r3, shape is kinda different, maybe my rmkstore delivery will come soon, doubt it though....nice they just arrived in thestates!!
happy.gif

^looks like i'll be making a trip to the post office during my lunch break to pick those bad boys up
smile.gif

shape doesnt look that bad. i do wish they could been more generous with the mudguard tho
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

denverairforce: thanks bro. i'll give vegas a call now. may have to resort to copping the maxim 1's. appreciate all the help from this thread!
yeah sorry about sneakerhead.com, just noticed you can't add to cart. bummer. good luck!

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

^looks like i'll be making a trip to the post office during my lunch break to pick those bad boys up
smile.gif

shape doesnt look that bad. i do wish they could been more generous with the mudguard tho
embarassed.gif
didn't we order right around the same time??

yea but i ordered through kix-files and got my delivery notice yesterday. they're at the post office now. they shipped with the quickness

Congrats on those Drury's!! I was so stoked when I finally found my pair.

Here's a bit of AM content:

Went to Mid-Ohio Raceway this past weekend and raced my S4. Always a blast!!!

Got a ride in this bad boy:

What not to do on a racetrack:

Some other highlights:

Here's a video of me:

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/cleveland222/?action=view&current=MOV03892.flv

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i35/cleveland222/?action=view&current=MOV03892.flv
Sorry to OD on car content, but I thought some might enjoy.

Off to pick up some AM's for the FAM!!!

Have a great day all!

The more and more I see them new og retro1's......the more less likely I like them
ohwell.gif
That square toe crap is really irritating
mad.gif

Finally got my Mac back. Felt like treating myself:

tailwind96whiteblackred.jpg

I'm definitely gonna hold off on the AM1 red QS in favour favor of eventually tracking down HOAs. Justnot happy with the shape. The blues may be another story though...

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Finally got my Mac back. Felt like treating myself:

tailwind96whiteblackred.jpg

I'm definitely gonna hold off on the AM1 red QS in favour favor of eventually tracking down HOAs. Just not happy with the shape. The blues may be another story though...

Are these Tailwind 3s? Love how nice a simple white/black/red colorway can look

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

rmkstore delivery today:
wow. you have your order already and I still don't have a tracking number . I (pre)ordered June 29. I am not too pleased with RMK at thispoint. and they still haven't addressed the $10 they charged me to double box my order when their multiple item orders are double boxed for free... RMKgot me
mad.gif
right about now

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

rmkstore delivery today:
wow. you have your order already and I still don't have a tracking number . I (pre)ordered June 29. I am not too pleased with RMK at this point. and they still haven't addressed the $10 they charged me to double box my order when their multiple item orders are double boxed for free... RMK got me
mad.gif
right about now
really jibby? you should def contact them i ordered the same day i think, and got my confirmation on the 30th....you should def follow up withthem.....

DANLOVEUK - if you EVER want to sell those, please please please let me know!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't know if they're Tailwind 3s, dropped in 96. Chances of me selling them are very, very slim I'm afraid
wink.gif

Are we the same size neukicks? I'm a US 11.

Don't know if they're Tailwind 3s, dropped in 96. Chances of me selling them are very, very slim I'm afraid
wink.gif

Are we the same size neukicks? I'm a US 11.
daaaamn, c'mon now! yessir we are, 10.5-11 for me. well just keep me in mind, because those were the original pair i had waaaaay back in theyday, they'd go great with these

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

rmkstore delivery today:
wow. you have your order already and I still don't have a tracking number . I (pre)ordered June 29. I am not too pleased with RMK at this point. and they still haven't addressed the $10 they charged me to double box my order when their multiple item orders are double boxed for free... RMK got me
mad.gif
right about now
really jibby? you should def contact them i ordered the same day i think, and got my confirmation on the 30th....you should def follow up with them.....
yea, it's got me stumped James. I've actually emailed them multiple times now and the only response I got was [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]"[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Yes, all Air Max 1 QSwere ship out yesterday. So, you will receive tracking info from our shipping department shortly." [/color] on Tuesday. no response sincethen and no tracking number... I've heard nothing but good things about them on here and seen everyone else saying they got tracking numbers and now r3even got his already (I know he is a bit closer). really weird.

Love the women's purple am1. Might have to cop for the fiance'. BTW Cris thanks for the tee and stickers. Can't wait to rock it! And thoseMaxim's will be mine next paycheck since its my only chance getting the am1 in te og color scheme

^ Those are very nice too. Got these in the vault as well (reposted):

wow, i gotta step my tailwind game up, well like i said, the $$ is here if you ever wanna let um go, those are both GREAT pairs!!

Jibby - did you check your "spam" folders? my first email from them went right to spam......

Tailwind '96 fest in here
laugh.gif
, unfortunately I have nothing to add
frown.gif

Hey, size 12 heads PM me for a link.

^ James, I did check my junk folder but nothing is in there. and the one time they responded it went to my inbox. at this point I am really stumped. I saw inthe retro thread on em that HustlinFlip got his too, and he is in the states and ordered on Monday. hopefully I will go home tonight and they will be there!
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom