TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i want a pair of those usa am87's they look so clean yo..
maybe also the bw's

9.5-10
smile.gif

Those hybrid lookin joints on the last page are very nice...

Snapped a pic of my blue/whts and red/whts that just came in from rmkstore...

^ Clean Jake.....mine came in today as well, but the packaged delivered an hour after I left work, oh well.

James, or any of you size 10.5'ers, I have the Red/White AM1 Leather SC's in my possession, pics in a few.

Cris.

After searching for an hour through piles of boxes and bags, finally found them in a Glad garbage bag:

Jason Markked them a little, but did a lot.

Bubbles still clear, insole logos intact, just some slight yellowing midsoles.

Obviously not my size, so feel free to PM me, I have more pics.

Peace.

Cris.

i remember a pair on ebay ended for 49,99 with no bids

I pm the seller, and go would you sell these for 50$ since that woulda been the price i woulda won them at?

he goes no, i'm going to relist them

....this mofo relist them for 300$.......good job idiot....

^modz, naw no 11s, i was gonna try to snag a pair for Edge and Justin....but nothing bigger then 10 from what i saw, maybe when i check out dif. ones, i'lllet you know of course

cris-nobody bidded on those suckers for a LONG time...i think he just got tired of relisting them...

they also had those ugly 95-gucci like colorways for sale too

Viet - Thanks! Size 10.5 Would've been nice

BTW Got 3 pairs a couple of days ago as a gift from a friend...

Finally Got my Huarache burst.

Good Stuff Last couple of pages Fam!!!
1000 Here we come!!!

cris; PM me on how much? i might be interested if the price is good... hehe.

anyway, for the lads who want the blue am87s, they dropped at my spot today. i can help, but i'm farther from HK so shoes plus shipping is about $160. famsize 10 and below should get from rmk whilst they still have stock (and better prices).

otherwise, let me know and i'll do what i can. we got both the red and blue pair.

edit: had to edit after the post above me
tongue.gif
nice sneaker BRs. those actually dropped at my spot weeks ago.

wow, don't you just HATE it when you sleep on an auction? AM2's went for less than $60 shipped dead stock. sometimes I just want to slap myself. Iwatched the auction all the way up to the last hour or two and just... forgot. whoever won those, nice pick up. I'm already jealous. I really thought theywould shoot up at the end too.

^ Nothing worse than forgetting about an auction, then checking, to see they've sold for cheap. What size were the AM2's?

crisone, those leather AM1's are lovely.

cris got your message, gonna pm you here in a little bit, have a baby shower to go to.....

got these in yesterday, jibby i hope yours come in soon!!

10.5 am2's went for less than 60 shipped? how did i miss that? thought i was on top of everything...

crisone- those are really nice. good find. my size....

anyways, i have another question, do these look legit? i'm asking because the sole looks to be the proper matte finish, and the bubble looks good, but thegradient/material seems off (to me). still trying to figure out how to spot fake airmaxes like i can spot other fakes. thanks in advance for any help.

Can someone school me on these?

I would love to have a pair. Saw them on eBay, and thought the cw was just
pimp.gif

http://i.ebayimg.com/19/!BWC0B5wCGk~%24(KGrH****i8EjlLm(rUzBKVi9PB(tw~~_35.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom