TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if Nike treats the Air Max ST in the US the same way it did for the Air Max Light...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

glad to see you posting again, Oli.

in regards to the white STs... the word on the street is that its gonna drop sometime in September, if not October inthe US. I will keep the fam posted.

anywho... these came in a few weeks ago... just got around to taking pics:
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

so...semi-new pickup.
tongue.gif

peace. fam.

Thanks guys, I have only posted in this thread a few times now, but plan on posting alot more. I know the bark's & griff's are TECH not airmax buti didn't know if you guys considered them cuz the info on the box says air max. I hope to contribute as much as i can, hopefully i can provide some info,let you guys know when/whats at my local foot to maybe help people out.

*Sport Red 95's have hit local Foot lockers the last few days, don't kow if this was already posted, giving a heads up*

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Is $450 a good price for DS size 10.5 Bacons?

............I'd say, yes, if you have the loot, and it's been a long time looking for them.

STEVE!!!!!! I need those, if you come across an 8.5, maybe even a 9, as always, hit me up Fam.

Thanks.

Cris.

can't wait to see the white ST's
nice pickups sling
these came in the mail
smile.gif

picked these up while in Vegas..... was iffy until i tried them on
eek.gif
SUPER comfy imo, and finally a pair my gf actually likes
laugh.gif

have a good week fam

Originally Posted by crisone

............I'd say, yes, if you have the loot, and it's been a long time looking for them.

STEVE!!!!!! I need those, if you come across an 8.5, maybe even a 9, as always, hit me up Fam.

Thanks.

Cris.

These aren't available in half sizes Cris, so it'll have to be a 9 if you find them.

^hmmmm.... i thought they released in a FSR including half sizes. I'm sure i've seen half sizes on the bay

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Thanks guys, I have only posted in this thread a few times now, but plan on posting alot more. I know the bark's & griff's are TECH not airmax but i didn't know if you guys considered them cuz the info on the box says air max. I hope to contribute as much as i can, hopefully i can provide some info, let you guys know when/whats at my local foot to maybe help people out.

*Sport Red 95's have hit local Foot lockers the last few days, don't kow if this was already posted, giving a heads up*

Mainly basketball shoes and cross training shoes aren't counted as air maxes in terms of shoes us Fammers talk and post about...AM FAM is more of anappreciation for the Air Max running shoes with some love of some other running sneakers.

Appreciate the willingness to help out.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

^hmmmm.... i thought they released in a FSR including half sizes. I'm sure i've seen half sizes on the bay

I thought they were JD exclusives, at which point they won't come in half sizes. I know Gooey said some half sizes are available now but this releasepredates JD going down that path.

dan ~ agreed... color is more rich and way better than QS 1s... indeed.

will keep an eye out for ya, cris. You will have to settle for a 9. There are no half sizes with UK based max lights.

peace.

Originally Posted by slingman

dan ~ agreed... color is more rich and way better than QS 1s... indeed.

will keep an eye out for ya, cris. You will have to settle for a 9. There are no half sizes with UK based max lights.

peace.

............Word, thanks.

Cris.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

I thought they were JD exclusives, at which point they won't come in half sizes. I know Gooey said some half sizes are available now but this release predates JD going down that path.

my bad again
frown.gif

i didnt read very carefully. i was referring to the bacons
frown.gif
oops

my baaaaad i've been away since thursday
sorry man i didn't mean to come off like "you're so late, catch up" haha. i think I need those white ST's though... come onoutlets...

my local foot has the grey bakins in size 8 for 70$ if anyone is interested, i can pick them up for em. last size but haven't sold for awhile

Originally Posted by denverairforce

my baaaaad i've been away since thursday
sorry man i didn't mean to come off like "you're so late, catch up" haha. i think I need those white ST's though... come on outlets...

hahaha no worries. i didn't take it that way at all. i'm def gonna get the white ST's when they hit the states tho. then after that.... i'l bedone for a while.....maybe

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

my local foot has the grey bakins in size 8 for 70$ if anyone is interested, i can pick them up for em. last size but haven't sold for awhile
they're talkin' about the air max 90 "bacons" from DQM, not the basketball sneakers called "Bakin", fyi.

Originally Posted by crisone

Thanks.

Cris.
Thank you sir.

Finally saw the Sport Red AM95s in person today. The Sport Red looks almost EXACTLY like the Varsity Red on those "Chili" AM95s. The swoosh isoutlined but in the same sport red as the swoosh itself.

The New Green AM95s actually have those ugly speckled laces except that the speckles are in new green; it blends in well with the white laces.

Those in Queens: Foot Locker on Jamaica Avenue near 165 St has Fresh Waters, Team Oranges, New Greens, and Sport Reds.

^^^ sport red and chili red are close but the gradient is different...grey vs. black gradient

if you guys can score a deal on any of those 95s, holler at me, I just can't spend $150 on them...looking more at $100 or so
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom