TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris - Thanks

sDub - Sorry about your comp man, I've been without my desktop for two months now b/c of stupid viruses. Haven't gotten around to getting it looked atthough... but I'm buying a macbook this week so I won't have to deal with viruses (for the most part) anymore.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

James...originally it turned itself off and wouldn't come back on. We sent it out, when we got it back same thing. Sent it out again. Got it back yesterday and it owrked for a few hours, then froze. So I turned it off, unplugged it, plugged it back in and now when I turn it on it just beeps.

Sorry for off topic fam...
frown.gif

Damn. seems like a wire may be loose or something, that sucks, wish i was close enough by to help you out
grin.gif
I do have an extra laptop laying around that needs to go for cheap.....EDIT: itcould be a bad hard drive, or a bad MB, do you have a windows install cd? if you run it from scratch you could wipe the machine, and try starting new.......

mayhem - sorry dude, so busy, i have them in their boxes and will get them out tomorrow. sorry buddy.

recycled pic for another day in IT land....................

kev- nice terrier. looks just like mine.
sdub - if it doesn't even turn on and just beeps, it might just be an issue with your ram. try to check and see if your ram is loose.
mayhem - nice lights

kashima 97's for me today. sorry no pic

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

sdub - if it doesn't even turn on and just beeps, it might just be an issue with your ram. try to check and see if your ram is loose.

dang, beat me before my next edit.......but yes, try that

EDIT: sorry for the offtopicness FAM.......

Jibby - keep it glued there.....
glasses.gif

James - all good dude, let me know when they go so i can keep an eye out
nerd.gif

Kev - nice dog and the azures always get a
pimp.gif

Team AMxIT Fam
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Jibby - keep it glued there.....
glasses.gif

James - all good dude, let me know when they go so i can keep an eye out
nerd.gif

Kev - nice dog and the azures always get a
pimp.gif

Team AMxIT Fam
grin.gif
HAHA, IT is cool
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
, PC help is the game......PM me with any questions
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
I've destroyed enough computers through sheer incompetence that I could provide advice on what NOT to do
roll.gif

Today:
00d35f3e60e9ca145a4f815a6891feba6952b9a.jpg

^^^word.....over the years i've done enough trial and error with my own machines that now i'm the "free computer help" for my friends thataren't computer-savvy.....and all i end up doing is taking a windows disk, reformatting the drive, putting the most up to date version of itunes, avg, andfirefox....then tell them they are on their own and stay off of limewire
laugh.gif

edit - never seen them but i need to know.....what the hell are these? anyone? anywhere?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

James, Los...thanks for the help. I'll check on it when I get home from work.

If I need anymore help or anything I'll email you James (I can't send new PMs from my phone)

sup FAM,
I've been outta here for awhile...
I'm starting to get into Jordan's, so am's are on the backburner...

but, those Mowabb 93's are DOPE.

I'm starting to get into Jordan's, so am's are on the backburner...
.....stick with the retros from before 2003.....and goodluck with that
grin.gif

not even the EU got decent colorways in this model.....Viet lucked out and got the best so far
roll.gif

nike-air-max-preview-blk-wht-5.jpg

nike-air-max-preview-blk-wht-1.jpg

some other stuff.......2nd structures are supposedly dropping this fall....

springsp9.jpg
1zv8nk4.jpg

man.....i want 1 of those AM FAM t's to go with my 95's just like that
pimp.gif
....hoping to extend the collection to become an AMFAM member
embarassed.gif

kev- yea bostons are pretty chill... mine just lays around, eats, sleeps, poops and farts all day.
s dubl - hope you're able to fix the PC without having to send back to again.
slingman - dope yellow streaks. i just sold mine and already regret it
frown.gif
. glad to see yours are holding up well ::knock on wood::

WOW FAM its been a while... My computer took a dump on my chest so I need a lil time to get it up and running again... I just did a quick run down on the lastlike 10 pages I missed and saw alot of good stuff...

Justin pulling through with some awesome stuff...

Greg with the lights and the skylines... heat sir, I dig...

Cris with some hella nice OG spiris!!!

Oli rollin' through with some stuff... Good to see you postin' again man, we missed you...

Steve and Chris with the crispiest photos on NT!!!

Just a few I remembered, as for everyone else, DOPE!!!

Be back soon, need to re-download photoshop to edit some photos and m and the blog will be back up and runnin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom