TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya'll stay grindin.....rainy day today, have some pictures but will post up tomorrow, as the lady is asleep and don't wanna futz around uploadingthem.......so now im just up and drinking and stuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

but it's SO hard to say goodbye!
laugh.gif

go easy there boys II men
laugh.gif

jk. i know what you mean. one day i hope to shave it down to 50 pairs or less. (and i'm searching ebay for new balances as i type this nonsense
smh.gif
)

^was contemplating getting the sz 9 samples you guys spoke of...but i couldn't figure out with outlet in TX it was at.....oh well......

denverairforce, i salute you for picking those maxes up for me, i'll post em up when i get em!

MIKE TAK the big homie .... DOPE AM collection ... one a side note , I cant wait to see that whole collection.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

but it's SO hard to say goodbye!
laugh.gif

go easy there boys II men
laugh.gif

jk. i know what you mean. one day i hope to shave it down to 50 pairs or less. (and i'm searching ebay for new balances as i type this nonsense
smh.gif
)

............My exact amount I want Kev, I went from about 400-500+ to about a little less/more than 100 now.

............Oooooh, I'm so stoked, something hopefully coming in next week.

Cris.

nice euros, cris.
wink.gif

nice bw's, chris.

tak ~ you got my backings on the approval front.

yesterday.
sig_bg2.gif

today.
sig_bg2.gif

peace.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^was contemplating getting the sz 9 samples you guys spoke of...but i couldn't figure out with outlet in TX it was at.....oh well......

They were at the outlet in San Marcos... Call em up, otherwise, I may swing out there sometime next week... Let me know...

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Tak - you have my stamp of approval as well. Nice assortment of sneakers...all size 12 right
nerd.gif

Yes, all size 12 You a big footer too?

I wear a sz 12...lol at big socks
laugh.gif

Chris - thos BWs are nice.

Modz - looks like fun, I haven't hit the track in a while.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Nice collection, Tak...

Must run in the family...lol.

Thanks Brudda....much appreciated! You might have a whole lot more of another sneaker brand than I do, but I have more AM's than you. LOL J Trotter- ThanksSlingman- Double thanks on that approval
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom