TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
damnit Greg! that's just wrong! *cough cough* just like a loss by one point *cough* and wussup with puttingmy JD lights in the grass like that..
tongue.gif
...i could see the grass stains on the midsole now, still want them tho....
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Hameed - glad they got there safe, clean pics too! those orange blaze are clean too!
pimp.gif

Viet - i know, but still.....mesh, suede (with the machinery of course), and they are lights.....u know how i feelabout the lights!
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Mike - good faith!
roll.gif

tak, nice bacons
crisone, very nice tailwinds
eek.gif

rocked some 90s today that id did at the NYC studio back during the HOA season
j9xzyc.jpg

Volt 2k9s today, comfort.

Picked these up, nice materials, what feel like a semi waxed lace, transparent sole, good gear, and they look sweet on.And they'll match my upcoming 'year of the ox' tattoo.

Wish they had kept the heeltab a solid red on that, without the pattern... still a good looking shoe though
dont know of many people that have picked up a pair

Yeah, i dont mind it though, goes with the overall Chinese theme, and it'll match my tatts well when they'refinished.

Oz- thanks

Modz- and if you got them for $50 I consider that a score! I've been meaning to snag on a pair just as soon as I knock a Grail off my list lol

Originally Posted by tak

Oz- thanks

Modz- and if you got them for $50 I consider that a score! I've been meaning to snag on a pair just as soon as I knock a Grail off my list lol

I think with the exchange rate it works out at about $66 u.s., i payed $80 aud. They retailed at over $200 here frommemory.
happy.gif

Nice lights BR. Very book of ones @*$.

Damn those tailwinds look dope! Still regret picking up a pair at SJ blue jeans. They had stacks of them about 2 years ago. Hey avngrguild what year did thoseorange blaze 95s come out? I found some in my size for about $160 shipped, and contemplating if I should get a pair. I just wanna make sure they will hold up.Thanks

^ SJ Blue Jeans, oh snap, haha, I use to go there a lot with my cousin when I visited SJ, I think I copped some all-black Cortez there, haha.

"Hello-Dare", that's how Bri would greet.........for work:

Pic of Bri, just wanted to share:

Cris.

KVN, the orange blazes came out around 2005 or so. I remember some store in Downtown Brooklyn back then willing to sell them to me for $100...I wasn'treally into shoes back then so I had no idea if I wanted to pay that price.

The shoes should hold up (no risk of deterioration) but the quality will kinda be on par with the 2005 AM95 Chilis and other pre-HOA 95s from that year.

Sup Fam! It's nice to see this thread going strong, the usual suspects are keeping it alive (Cris, tak, Justin, Mod, daaz...) There is so much to catchup to especially falling behind for almost a week
embarassed.gif
. Haven'tbeen on the up and up coz my Grandmother passed away a week ago, I think I wore a few pairs of AM's but never got a chance to take pics.

I did decide to keep my Escape II 90's and wore them the other day. I'm so glad I kept them....I'll have some shots later. Now, I need to sell someshoes coz I'm in need of a vacation.
wink.gif

size 9 heads hit me up
3849733077_d184cfce19.jpg
3685913635_8d2e8d9c95.jpg

Cris - She is growing up fast!
Did you get those TWs from the other site? I remember talking to a cat in FL about those..

^ Sup Chris....yeah, I got it from there.

Just found these under my desk, they were on hold for a Fam Member, but now are up FS, waaaay to big for me, haha, sig check.

Cris.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

^crooked tongues has them. so if you dont mind paying overseas shipping go for it
smile.gif
booooo.

YO, who purchased these? and how come they then went right back up for sale? 130330916060
nerd.gif

^crooked tongues has them. so if you dont mind paying overseas shipping go for it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

smile.gif
booooo.

YO, who purchased these? and how come they then went right back up for sale? 130330916060
nerd.gif
..............Here you go Fam, thinkin of ordering:

Nike Air Max ST LE

Cris.

^^ awwwwwwwwww man guys! why you gotta do that to me?!
devil.gif

oh well, i'll buy them
tongue.gif
happy.gif
EDIT: any nike.com coupons?
nerd.gif

Damn it damn it damn it! Just when I thought I was done with runners the rest of the year I totally forgot about the STs!

I want the white/blk/hot red AND the dark grey/blk/white....

Damn it damn it damn it!

Sup Fam!

Chris - I, too, lost my grandmother a while back. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, my condolences to you and yourfamily bro.
James - i remember someone from the Fam saying they picked those safari's up....dunno what happened.
nerd.gif

Dope stuff on the last page....just like every other page in here
grin.gif

Comet red 95's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damnit i'll never be able to save money!! i want those ST's....both the white and blue pairs that are up on NDC.....also need both theJD's....
mad.gif
...just when i think i'm down to 5-6 pairs i gotta catchup on, the list doubles.....it's never ending...
frown.gif

just got these in, seller said they are from the original japan release, not the re-release in the states (i have no clue about these or the releases), andcame with this extra stuff. came off pretty well for $50 shipped.

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ awwwwwwwwww man guys! why you gotta do that to me?!
devil.gif

oh well, i'll buy them
tongue.gif
happy.gif
EDIT: any nike.com coupons?
nerd.gif
check your PMs

and those STs....another pass for me, felt the same way with the skylines....not really "doin" it for me...
tongue.gif
...it REALLY has to do with that big square chunk that is taken out of themudguard....

cris and battleground thanks for the links. i was on my way to posting them after i saw them on NDC while attempting to lookup info on the toungue 'n cheek's. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom