TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

$150-$175.....

KVN- yeah, what this guy stated.....and I say nothing over $250
wink.gif

A-Yo Justin, I see what you did there
nerd.gif
Matched the laces with the denimstitching. "Nice"

nice restoration pics DENVERAIRFORCE. Looks sick. Any advice to whiten my Am 90 pythons? I have never wore them becasue they are a bit yellow on the bottoms. Idont want to use something crappy like white-out of bad paint. what should I use? any advice would be greatly appreciated. also any crease protectorsuggestions? i want to un-ds my pythons but want to get them looking crispy first. thanks.

sup FAM....i hope everyone is well! i haven't been on the forum too much lately
because i was trying NOT to spend any money! i'm off to europe for 2 weeks
(amsterdam/london).....so i MIGHT bring back some goodies! so until then,
you guys take care i'll pop in to say hello!

See you soon Mike!!

Originally Posted by tak

A-Yo Justin, I see what you did there
nerd.gif
Matched the laces with the denim stitching. "Nice"
laugh.gif
...i peeped that after i edited the pic, i only put theorange laces cause the "nike air" label on the tongue is orange.
embarassed.gif

Kumax - what size are those hot red 90's? joints look like a 14-15...

Hey,

Been a VERY LONG time since I posted on NT. The AM thread still going on STRONG! good to see...
dsc03532s.jpg

My latest pickup... nice stuff everyone. (check the sig)

God Bless,
EMz.

just a heads up. i picked these b-grades up at Milpitas Nike outlet. $64.99 they're womens and largest size was 11.5 figured you AM heads would appreciatethis info.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

Originally Posted by kumax95

Got these this weekend. IMO one of the best 90's in the past year or so.

info on these am90s?
Another JD Exclusive
devil.gif
Probably cost you a good $180 if youknow peeps?

macgyver- Nice womens BW's If I weren't a size 12 mens, I snag at least 2 pairs.

Jake- Those 95's are ILL Fam
smokin.gif
BF FAM
wink.gif

Sneak- I wish those 1's were made in big footer sizes! SMH

jaytthelegend- Dope womens HOA's......I think the closet Ill get to anything like those are them AM ST's that are gonna drop..

WTH is going on with all these woman's / small footers on this page? Wheres the love for TAK'n Mayhem, SDUBL'n KVN sizes
nerd.gif
happy.gif

Nike AM ST -Dark Gry / Blk-White on sale for $64.97 http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?sit...S#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-243199

What up fam? Nice stuff lately, been mad busy with work.

Justin - I'm in NJ, but not sure if I'm going to be able to break away from work yet. I'd like to hit somespots in the city though...I'll keep you posted.

I wish they would've dropped those JD 90's here in the US. Forgot I had these. To chill with friends and fam after my daughter's 1st birthdayparty. Back to page 1.
tongue.gif

s3eoi0.jpg

Here's a piccie for you then, and there's a couple of great ones a coupla pages back.

Thought you dudes might like this, watched the Formula One and saw the Toyota Team guys on the pit wall all lined up in2k9s, i know Sinner P will like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom