TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^yea the options are pretty nice- heres the closest i could get to one of my fav 90's, the safaris:

6jwghed.jpg

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

^^yea the options are pretty nice- heres the closest i could get to one of my fav 90's, the safaris:

6jwghed.jpg

I was thinking of the same thing, except with an orange air-sole unit.
pimp.gif

^^ dope stuff spacej
pimp.gif
.. damn I need a pair of those...

I hope everybody is keeping an eye out on ebay .. theres some nice womens 90s up for you 9.5 heads ..
nerd.gif

it hurts me everytime you wear those, oli..

finally found a pair in my size on the 'bay a few weeks back, for cheap too..

...but they were HORRIBLY beat. oh well..

Imagine the cement Atmos 87s had a small swoosh on the toe....... [homer] MMmMmmM....small swoosh *drools* [/homer]

James.... you're right. :smile: It would've been nice with the miniature swoosh on the side toe-box.
pimp.gif
hmmmm

Thanks for the props fam!

cheers....

I need to take some pictures!!! I'm giong to clean my room, getting new shelves tomorrow, hopefully I can get some new pictures taken in the process/after.

Hope everyone had a good day. Wore col. blue AM Plus' to go to dinner for my great aunt's birthday.

EDIT: 700th post
pimp.gif
Got a longgg way to catch up with most of you guys butI'm getting there. I'm thinking of doing my first collection post for lucky #777.

whats up fam, its been along time since i stopped by, i got a new job, and i have been way busy, i havent worn any air maxes for a long time, but im hoping towear some soon, just stopping by to say happy holidays

once I've seen a guy in a gym working out in his elephant print AM1's
smh.gif
, eventhough you guys will lecture me on how he has the freedom on spending his money.

Sup Fam, just stopping by to say hello, been mad busy with finals this week. No air maxes for me today, but damn their is some definite heat on this page. And those safari 90IDs are clean, great idea.

Have good night/morning/afternoon Fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom