TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
today to eat lunch with the parents... everyone's favorite
7wifjfl.jpg

I hate you too ucasta, I heard Infrareds are being re-retroed this year with a infrared swoosh. Great.

took this pic for the 'post your multiples' thread but i thought i would share here too
happy.gif

bottom pair have been worn more than any shoe in my stockpile since i got them 16 or so months ago.
top pair wont be worn for a few years minimum.
im gonna wair the first pair until they disintegrate before i crack pair #2.

8aex3yh.jpg

Hey all,

Thanks for the comments on my sample Am 1s
smile.gif

Oli - Those look good, but like they may be dirt magnets.

Gusto - Very nice.

Heftman - Simply dope. I've always envied those even though Idk if I could pull them off.

Aaron - Talk about staying power, infrareds are it.

Dunks 206 - Nice stuff!

Be well,
Jerrod

good night/day fam. hope you're all doing good. just back to post what the crew wore tonight

dj raid - true am 97 ... also make sure to check out my man on the turns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqz48oYeJPkhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqz48oYeJPk
oli - 03 wmns
myself - stash 95

crew060108ba5.jpg

JDMFanatic: San Francisco ... damn i'd love to visit this city. that would be one of my top cities to go in the US. oli and myself we liveclose to Zürich Switzerland. like mike said pretty close to the alps. about 1h drive to the mountains

JDMFanatic: San Francisco ... damn i'd love to visit this city. that would be one of my top cities to go in the US. oli and myself we live close to Zürich Switzerland. like mike said pretty close to the alps. about 1h drive to the mountains

I'd love to visit your area to. I really want to see what the mountains look like and snow, it never snows here.

OGFiend

Dangit, I still haven't had time to hit you back up on those Columbias, I need to take a chunk out of my time but I can't atm.
frown.gif

Well since I'm on winter break (perks of working at a middle school) I decided to change up the am1 id's me and Cris1 ordered to customize them intothe purple devils. I don't have before pix (Cris might have em saved still) but I decided to redo the front back to purple. They turned out dope, I justwish the soles matched.

KVN

hi everyone ... hope you're all doing good.

^^
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the poolblues ... probably my favorite colorway when it come down to gradation am95

wish you all a great sunday

edit: crystals look ok to me ... but over 300$ for a worn shoe ??? naaaa i don't know ... even if they are 99.999999999999% new

whats up guys, what was the retail on the structures?

Debating ordering them now and paying more if they are coming to the states....

great stuff on this page.. loving all the 95s
pimp.gif

KVN those came out DOPE
eek.gif
pimp.gif
well done sir.

Tibor- those are grail like status to me. I love brown kicks and that c/w is exceptional. I remember seeing those in the Source magazine. I think Slim CuttaCalhoun had those on during an interview. Like lexlfex said Dude was killing it!

Structures and Vivid blue - It figures when some decent releases are around I'm real broke. Looking at getting a new apartment soon so now I must attemptto be frugal.

nice stuff everybody!!!!
Some new AM90's.. sorry about the phone cam pics.
I'll bust 'em out later and get some better pics.
296642455.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom