TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by cubanbeee

They got nothing on that Nintendo console back there, though..

Word. And is that a Super Nintendo above it?
pimp.gif

BTW, any AMFamers know which AM1 was the last with the "bigger" air units before they all got smaller (because they started using Nitrogen instead ofSF6)? I have a pair of those white/pink/grey AM1's and I noticed their air unit is bigger than the air unit on my blue Skull AM1s...

I'll try to get pics later (I need sleep)

^ When it comes to retros (not talking about the huge bubbled OGs) they didnt change a lot in size, They just made the bubble shorter but a bit wider since'01 (i think?) Overall i'm quite happy they didnt change too much over the years. Here's a pic of the '97 leather VS first IDs:

Mic, you crazy. Did you get sorted on your JD 90's?

It was warm for a minute, but yesterday was all rain.

And you got it twisted. I'm not a G4 kind of guy. More like a middle seat between a baby and a fat dude kind of guy.

laugh.gif
I know the feeling Phil..even took a 14 hour flight on the damn jumpseat once...

I skipped them JD spruce 90s...I want the mesas!

aaron. belated HBD!

good stuff Brian...TNs , thats what we call them here...are so underrated! nice

Jerrod, how u doing fam?! Im the same as you...we like staying in most of the time

I feel you Mic. I didn't go for the 90's. I got down with the movement though and went for the Neon Lights.

I am all about the Mesa's as well.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

They got nothing on that Nintendo console back there, though..

Word. And is that a Super Nintendo above it?
pimp.gif
yup, they both still work fine and are hooked up to my TV. forget a PS3 or Xbox...
ws1h4.jpg

newest pick up (thanks air-in822)/ what i wore for the easter holiday...
23r8u1d.jpg

Happy Easter All!

Originally Posted by ucasta

newest pick up (thanks air-in822)/ what i wore for the easter holiday...
23r8u1d.jpg

Happy Easter All!

Those are so lovely! (Must cop when they arrive in SoCal outlets)

INC, thanks for posting the comparison shot. The air bubble in my white/pinks (the one ucasta posted above me) is a tad wider and has more of a bulge than thebubble in my blue skulls.

Mic, thanks for the props. I should've just tried to hunt down more Air Max Pluses/TN's from the get-go instead of beasting over a bunch oflow-quality, over-priced basketball shoes *cough* Jordans *cough* (no disrespect to those who love to wear them but all these ugly releases from them in thepast two years just repulse me) ... I just need to find a pair of French Blue TN's to replace the pair that I should have never worn into the ground yearsago.

And I did wear the Rejuvenations today (no pic but you know what they look like). It looks like I'll wear the so-so midnight navy/pro gold/tart Plusestomorrow to get some ink cartridges refilled.

wsup fam...

INC365
- those light green id's and 97 sc leathers are just kick in the you know what fantastic...

too lazy to re-up a new pic sooo....(recycled) what I wore today to a nice easter sunday...I want to wear shorts already *pause*
mad.gif
but its still kind of cold out
2v7y04x.png

cris - any word or news on the in4mation/casio g-shock for my friend?!?

take care guys ....peace

sup guys,
nice Neon Lights drawer
smokin.gif

I got a question guys. Does anybody know if the Air Tech Challenge II "Hot Lava" come´s to Europe ?
I couldn´t find out anything abou them.

picked these up for 35 Euro yesterday
2cb151e73ad394417fe84ac13d808049be9e90c.pjpg

and wore IDs today for easter dinner
166258be483c4d0f9da4f14b9db1c816d613bf3.pjpg

drawer they released in summer 07 here in Europe that´s all I know.
The colorway is WHITE/METALLIC SILVER-OLD RYL 309210 107
Also the leather isn´t pure white it´s more like the white of the Jordan XX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom