TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello FAM.

Way too much to mention. So much good material on the last few pages. Keep it up!
smokin.gif

celebrated in these today
29masnm.jpg

^ich auch. Ursprünglich aus Kanada, aber seit 9 Jahren in München. Momentan hier sonnig, aber wird's schlechter:frown:

Peace
F Sharp005

damn those stash 95's are really nice. i would love to see the materials in person. i'm guessing they are really expensive nowadays though.

wearing some green monsters and kaws x levis
o9o56x.jpg

it's kind of funny that i have 150+ pairs of shoes, 100+ tee shirts and just 3 pairs of jeans and 1 pair of shorts (plus 4 pairs of swimming trunks).something is really wrong with that ratio.

Hey Fam,

Oli, TIbor, & Kevin a very impressive selection of 95s.

Nikedrawer - Those are simply awesome imo.

Today
2dik9ea.jpg

Be well,
Jerrod

Originally Posted by micmorales

cant believe I sold mines...

I CAN!
laugh.gif
but i can't believe that i sold MINE
embarassed.gif
.....i need them back too! eventuallyyyyy

hey FAM! dope stuff on this page...

Sorry no pics but, I recently picked up a DS pair of Air Max 93 Grunge Edition. I was wondering if one of ya might know any info about these. Release dateyear? Availability? And what is up with the Grunge edition idea...Any other info would be appreciated. Here are some pics from pys.com

THanks FAM
e19e7t.jpg

9uuu4j.jpg

smh.gif
how are we on the second page...

another
smh.gif
at all these Hyper Blue Air Max Plus auctions for sizes that are not 11 or 11.5...I slept through the last auction in my size and I've beenregretting it ever since.

And no one seems to be selling French Blue Air Max Pluses anywhere either...

WHAT IS UP FAM? I HAVE BEEN ABSENT FOR A WHILE WHAT IS GIOGN DOWN? I AM IN LOS ANGELAS ATM AND HIT UP SOME STORES HERE.....HELLO FROM LA

How's things TeamAmFam???

Just passin through to say "Hello"

Dope pics and pick-ups as yoooooszh!!!

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Cause for concern?

didn't he just sell a pair for $700+? is that the same pair? i seriously need to think about unloading both of mine. for that kind of money i can buy agangload of $10 hookers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

for that kind of money i can buy a gangload of $10 hookers
pimp.gif

roll.gif

oh and nice green monsters on the last page. i need to find myself a pair for a decent price one day. just don't feel like paying 500+ for them

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

Sorry no pics but, I recently picked up a DS pair of Air Max 93 Grunge Edition. I was wondering if one of ya might know any info about these. Release date year? Availability? And what is up with the Grunge edition idea...Any other info would be appreciated. Here are some pics from pys.com

THanks FAM
e19e7t.jpg

9uuu4j.jpg

i remember seeing them in finishlines around 03? maybe 04?

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but really.. if either of your pairs are my size.. sell them to me for CHHEEAAPPPP
smile.gif
also dont forget about me when you are sending those yahoo links around !(10.5 - 11) that goes for you too Oli and Tibor! dont worry I got my eye out for y'all as well
pimp.gif
wink.gif

damn james i was not even aware that we are both size 10.5 / 11 ... i'll pass you some stuff in the future when i come across something. i assumeyou're still at your gmail address?

EDIT: ^^ nice 3m's !!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but really.. if either of your pairs are my size.. sell them to me for CHHEEAAPPPP
smile.gif
also dont forget about me when you are sending those yahoo links around ! (10.5 - 11) that goes for you too Oli and Tibor! dont worry I got my eye out for y'all as well
pimp.gif
wink.gif
you better pass me some sz13 links Jessie James!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom