TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Mitas, Turbo Pink, Trues, Stealth, Navigation and Rejuvs

I called Jersey, they said they didn't have any..

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

Nice Mitas, Turbo Pink, Trues, Stealth, Navigation and Rejuvs

I called Jersey, they said they didn't have any..

Bah! Oh well, that's just NT saving me from myself and buying stuff I probably shouldn't. Thanks for the info anyway Fam.

Originally Posted by Starbury84

i decided to take a picture of the air maxes

it's not much compared to everybody else
embarassed.gif
, just wanted to contribute to the thread
2 x MITA 95s = I hate you!

^ I guess you don't really care... If you really were interested, you would have read all about the size? pack in the last few pages.... Read, anddon't spam this thread with nonsense.

iDs today
311x342.jpg

PS: very dope '03 infras up there!

Oli, we should make you Team AM Fam police; someone give him a badge
laugh.gif

Those are the Metropop IDs you're wearing?

James: Sorry but I dont have much AM1's for sale...I'll keep you posted if anything passes my way.

Old pics....but will take new pics soon...

Hope you guys enjoy

wb3ps2.jpg

otlqfn.jpg

29ofhc4.jpg

bg71og.jpg

vewyrp.jpg

ixvbjp.jpg

Originally Posted by five30

battleground03- DOPE Infrareds but how do you keep denim stains off of them?
hey Thanks and I do the tape inside my jeans trick
wink.gif

Nice set of Air Max's up there. True 97's, Stealth 90's and the first gen 360's

Dope Id's Officer Oli

Starbury84: very nice mita's and true 97 ... quality

very good material ron. can't get enough of your stuff

cubanbeee: very nice set on the last page. and thanks for sharing the stabs. never seen these before. the lights really look like if therewere part of the pack back then

as for the white/neon am95. they are not really my cup of tea. not saying that they are ugly or something but somehow i just think they are a little bit plainfor this pack/set.

good night fam

Sup Fam.....

DOOOOOOPE pics and pick-ups as usual......

For those who are/were interested in a DS pair of Atmos Safari AM1's...they're a size 10, not a 9.5.........

Let me know.......

mad.gif
I still wouldn't mind having a pair of Amsterdams!!!!!! Nice Ron.

Cris.

What's up Fam?

I have come to grips that I will not get a pair of AM Light Teals in a 12 or 13 in my life so I did the next best thing, designed an AM90 to look like it! Thenew ID is pretty solid, got them in 1.5 weeks to my door too, Nike is stepping it up. Anyhow, the pics!

K guys. Wanted to share my grails with the fam first. Took me 24 years (i was 3 these were made) ... i can retire now .... but i wont!

Id's came in this week. Went to the Nyc studio and made them and go figure a week later all the options are available online. Just my luck. Anyways i'mlovin them.

44c16e10952e3c4e1207b46e5b5b4bcc9cf196fb.pjpg

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Damn i really want a pair of Azures too, i have no idea how to go about contacting the seller though and ask about a price quote on shipping to the U.S.

I have the same exact question as Feelmode. How does one speak/contact the seller and know theprice/shipping back to the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom